• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Disposing of empty heroin bags

Krisben-wah

Greenlighter
Help! New here can't find an answer to this anywhere but does anyone know if flushing empty dope bags is a safe thing to do for the toilet/ pipes. Recently moved with diff family been disposing via toilet with the Scotch tape on and now there is a leak. I'm almost positive this is a result of the bags but I always thought the wax bags dissolved pretty well and never gave the toilet an issue. I've searched all over the internet and can't find anything similar to my issue has anyone ever experienced something like this? Does anyone know if this is really bad for the toilet/pipes?

I'm not sure about the pipes, although I can't imagine that it's good to put plastic down the toilet. It isn't good for the environment though that's for sure!

I had a plumber tell me the only thing you should be flushing is bathroom tissue when he snaked our pipes for a clog. I imagine the plastic bags would cause problems eventually even if you're not on a septic tank. Dispose of them in the trash from now on!

Dispose of them in the trash from now on!

Solid advice.

Even flushing those wet wipes down your toilet will eventually block it so it almost goes without saying flushing used plastic baggies down the loo will lead to problems with your toilet system.