Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Disney movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitches900

Bluelighter
So Disney has always been one to make awesome movies like The Fox and The Hound what is your favorite ?

=D

I loved Disneys Robin hood when i was a kid, i also loved the sword in the stone

As for recent movies im going with tron i liked the new one :)

When I was a kid I loved Lion King, Sleeping Beauty(have a sister), Aladin, and Robin hood. All time classic movies that can still be enjoyed today(on some levels).

I didn't even know they made Tron 2 until I was in the theater watching it.

(have a sister), .

lol saved your self there =p

nah i have a sister too and had to watch it several times =D

she is pregnant now so if she has a girl i will prob have to watch it again several times lol

I remember weekends arguing over who got control over the VHS player or if we were at our grandmas it was over the Beta Max player xD

If i won we got to watch Star Wars (of course) if she won it was the wizard of oz

Last edited:
Disney Movie?

So Disney has always been one to make awesome movies like The Fox and The Hound and Nikki Benz takes on a Huge BBC, what is your favorite ?

.....go

I really like Song of the South (its not racist imo, it's a 19th century period piece like Gofard Park), Dumbo, Sword in the Stone, old-school Fantasia, the Little Mermaid, Lion King, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and finally, Beauty and the Beast.

^^this is the lounge version so it will be a little different to say the least :)

lol at the smackcraft who asks someone to explain anything in the lounge cause they are confused....talk about a newfag straight off the boat from newfagland

go back to bdd and talking about the sweet elavil and flexeral you scored outta your grandmas bathroom cabinet...they will fuck you up

Today, 21:42
smackcraft
Bluelighter

Ninja disney
I honestly dont get the joke xD

Maybe cos im a bit under the influence i dunno lol

anyway sorry for murdering it xD

this guy...shhheeeessshhh

lol at the smackcraft who asks someone to explain anything in the lounge cause they are confused....talk about a newfag straight off the boat from newfagland

go back to bdd and talking about the sweet elavil and flexeral you scored outta your grandmas bathroom cabinet...they will fuck you up

yeah thanks for the directions i got here no worries ;)

we wuv u smacky

slap_anim_070606.gif

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I really like Song of the South (its not racist imo, it's a 19th century period piece like Gofard Park), Dumbo, Sword in the Stone, old-school Fantasia, the Little Mermaid, Lion King, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, and finally, Beauty and the Beast.

dumbo crows, however, are totally racist. ;)

Dumbo-crows_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.