• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Discovering you are God-Infinity-Life inside a trip - has it sticked over the years?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Honestly its really nuts (and awesome) that it would come up a day where I am NOT intoxicated in anyway and at the same time I conserve the state of clarity/unity that in the past only seemed possible to achieve in certain rare moments and only after taking significant doses of substances.

I used to bitch abou how pointless psychedelics were because they would make me have this crazy realizations but after the trip was over (or maybe after the first week tops) all my petty problems and worries would come up. Sometimes even in the comedown I would already feel "heartbroken" because the mind with their worries would came back again and the Love I experienced would disappear...

But things have changed, ive changed a lot of things and habits in the past years and last year ive picked up a yoga practice. Things are starting to align and most importantly, what I experienced on psychedelics are now apparently starting to "pay their dividends".

What about you? Did that "awesome Love" you experienced stayed in the trip or you starting to sip that sweet juice in the day to day-sober life?

It's starting to seep into everyday life for me now. I picked up Brazilian jiu jitsu earlier this year, recently rejoined the gym, have applied mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to daily life and made peace with my higher Self and inner being. I now live my life with purpose and try to seize the day every day. Personal development is slowly becoming a way of life.

Eventually. Some days i feel in a dark hole still. But I put all my trust into the FACT that we are the undying immortal infinite god reality. This helps me through tough tim es

I had that peak experience my first ever trip. In many ways it never left me, though certainly my life has had vast ups and down, and the lowest point in my life was years after that experience. But I have tripped enough by now that the psychedelic state is always partly with me. Realizing that I am the universe experiencing itself subjectively, and so is everyone/everything else... that changes you. When I get down, I thin of that and it helps to put my problems in perspective. When I am walking down the street, I might look at a leaf and stare into the infinity of detail of its fractal nature and it reminds me of how amazing existence is. Psychedelics will never take away all of your problems, and the easy post-trip glow where everything feels like it will feel that way forever is an illusion. But if you accept the core of what you experienced, and remember that life will always have ups and downs and will never be effortless and easy, you can take that with you through life, and live an improved version of it. Like anything, being happy takes work. Psychedelics shouldn't be viewed as a shortcut to "enlightenment"... enlightenment isn't even a thing. Life is about mindfulness, and even more than that, it's about accepting the good and the bad parts of it, and realizing that you are both incredibly special, and no more special than anything else.

Psychedelics will give you a glimpse of God, whatever you may define God as. Thing is, it's elusive and hard to keep.

"Comin', comin' comin' around
Comin', comin' comin' around
In circles"
Grateful Dead

However, a real glimpse of God shows you that God does indeed exist and that is a very valuable thing.
You'll automatically see God in your life more often and seek (him, her, it?) more.

Spiritual epiphanies have never stuck long for me. Life seems to suck the power out of them. The therapeutic effect of MDMA, however, feels quite permanent

I had that peak experience my first ever trip. In many ways it never left me, though certainly my life has had vast ups and down, and the lowest point in my life was years after that experience. But I have tripped enough by now that the psychedelic state is always partly with me. Realizing that I am the universe experiencing itself subjectively, and so is everyone/everything else... that changes you. When I get down, I thin of that and it helps to put my problems in perspective. When I am walking down the street, I might look at a leaf and stare into the infinity of detail of its fractal nature and it reminds me of how amazing existence is. Psychedelics will never take away all of your problems, and the easy post-trip glow where everything feels like it will feel that way forever is an illusion. But if you accept the core of what you experienced, and remember that life will always have ups and downs and will never be effortless and easy, you can take that with you through life, and live an improved version of it. Like anything, being happy takes work. Psychedelics shouldn't be viewed as a shortcut to "enlightenment"... enlightenment isn't even a thing. Life is about mindfulness, and even more than that, it's about accepting the good and the bad parts of it, and realizing that you are both incredibly special, and no more special than anything else.
I don´t agree with that though. Life does not have highs and lows, we unable to control a state of consciousness jump all over the place with the mind, and generate highs and lows.

Life is always fine. We create highs and lows.

We shouldn't jump into conclusions that is not possible to tame the mind.

Perhaps, but I don't know anyone who has managed to totally tame their mind. And not only your mind, but circumstances. For example, people and animals we love die. Sometimes suddenly. I would not want to become someone who was not devastated by loss, even though the experience of bereavement is the most difficult thing for me, and I hate it. Likewise, I would not want to stop feeling the highs of inspiration and love. But to feel such things necessitates that eventually you will feel their inverse.

I don't know man, to me, the point of life is to experience the rollercoaster. I don't buy into the Buddhist idea of trying to transcend being alive and remove all attachments. Those things are what make life worth living. A life always at peace with no highs and lows is a life not truly lived, IMO.

That said, we can learn to weather the lows and remember that there will always be a brighter day ahead of us.

Perhaps, but I don't know anyone who has managed to totally tame their mind. And not only your mind, but circumstances. For example, people and animals we love die. Sometimes suddenly. I would not want to become someone who was not devastated by loss, even though the experience of bereavement is the most difficult thing for me, and I hate it. Likewise, I would not want to stop feeling the highs of inspiration and love. But to feel such things necessitates that eventually you will feel their inverse.

I don't know man, to me, the point of life is to experience the rollercoaster. I don't buy into the Buddhist idea of trying to transcend being alive and remove all attachments. Those things are what make life worth living. A life always at peace with no highs and lows is a life not truly lived, IMO.

That said, we can learn to weather the lows and remember that there will always be a brighter day ahead of us.

I agree.

Life is to be lived. We are temporarily here as humans to experience this plane in this form. A being of pure light wouldn't be able to taste chocolate, or LSD for that matter. This life, which has lows and highs, is a gift. Yeah we can learn to surf the waves, but the sea will never be calm. The pseudo-buddhist in me might see removing all attachments as an ultimate goal, but it's gonna take a few lives (and deaths) I guess. No point in rushing. I don't believe in "working" towards this goal as in "you can grow faster if you are a buddhist/....". I believe in being a good human being for other beings, and enjoying the ride all along.

And also as you said in your last sentence. Everything changes, so enjoy while it lasts. And know better times will come when it's dark. Life is so much like a trip ;)

Yes. But it got ingrained with sudden out of the blue, weed induced, satori like experience.

@AutoTripper I know youre all for pre 2000s. And I agree. It was last period before big money and beanding took over. I prefer Zidane over Modrić every day - and I am from Croatia so that tells a lot I believe. Todays football is going through the same shit NBA is. 80s and 90s were special and it started to go downhill just about at the turn of a millenia. But without further adue here is one man that was a shining beacon that I would prefer to watch over ANY other player that I have seen:

Thank you Dinho ♥️

Yeah no q's he was natural class.

Really, except they argue perhaps one (Brazilian Ronaldo), the most skilled naturally gifted explosive entertaining player ever.

I stopped watching television 100% no exceptions in 1997 until 2005, so I caught the early stages then latter ones of his career.

After that, what was still good watch was the El Classico for a few seasons.

Not because of Messi though, but Ronaldo. Messi was needed to create the stage.

They were entertaining fierce unpredictable contests.

This is impressive though. I truly ask. Can a single player today, replicate this? I can't see it.

I don't know man, to me, the point of life is to experience the rollercoaster. I don't buy into the Buddhist idea of trying to transcend being alive and remove all attachments. Those things are what make life worth living.
There is lots of Buddhism flowin around. The fact is that you can not stop desiring and are actually good as dead if you waste your whole life trying to. Cause all youre doing then is fervently desiring not to desire. The same way atheists fervently and dogmaticaly believe that there is no "God". They have just twisted words but are doing same thing as "believers". Buddha is title for a man that is simply awake. It is the middle way cause it doesn't preach or teach. Nor does it negate. It just is as it is and flows along with a drumbeat abd a lifes song. When the eyes are corrupted we get glasses but it would be a mistake to say that glasses are your eyes and CNS. In the same way corrupted Buddhism is denieing life. As they say "Buddhism that can be told is not the true Buddhism". I will leave it at that. I simply don't know, but here is one of the gems of "Buddhism".

Oops, wrong thread. How we ended up here?🤣🤣🤣 @AutoTripper I will delete my posts so we don't confuse all the woke people arond here. 😀
I never talked about enlightenment, non attachment or being woke. The fact that the skill of being able to control your energies, mind activity and physical feeling to the way you want, it's seen as something "impossible" or its mystified as "being enlightened" or labeled as "oh, hes talking about that philosophy" it's quite disheartening.

Yeah we can learn to surf the waves, but the sea will never be calm.
Here's another way to see it: The "calmness" of your own wave its 100% your business.

I never talked about Buddhism, removing attachments or transcending being alive. I do believe absolute involvement with life is necessary to touch joy in life. I agree that much of today's spiritual jargon of "being peaceful" its just an avoidance of life if that's what you mean.

I don't know man, to me, the point of life is to experience the rollercoaster.... ] [...But to feel such things necessitates that eventually you will feel their inverse.

That doesn't make any sense. I never experienced a day where I thought "Well since yesterday I had a pretty good time, today I must be miserable". Or a depressed person saying "well, since yesterday was a pretty terrible day, today I will be very happy". Seems you are using that type of thinking (which is very common in today's culture) to justify the fact you do not know how to put your chemistry and life energies at your control, so you tell yourself the story that life is "about highs and lows". Actually contemplate if it's the truth.

Last edited:
OT more as I've truly nothing in mind personally irt this concept.

I used LSD for proactive personal development and consciousness expansion over time.

Recent years I confirmed to astonishing degree my gut knowing, by using Lysergamides in all doses like 10 mics to 5200 in 6 days, all over shop.

To make speaking to other humans in tongue, social communication, expression, more effortless than riding a bike (which tbf lol ain't, always so easy!)

Because 2003 age 23 I incurred I'd still say a psychosomatic Neurosis as result of insane longterm MDMA.abuse and Acid mushrooms weed coke etc etc

But it was chiefly the ecstacy usage, my companions living and not really even developing, changing at all at normal rate haha, the rapid consciousness shift.

The disconnect. Time travelling in a way.

I needed a whole new language, much more refined way or articulating & reiterating things precisely. Without difficulty, infinite ways to go and complete fail safe always too.

My Neurosis! I spoke majestically whole life, even on any drugs. Gift of gab. Until then. 23 yr old 2003. At University had taken 900 Exstacy pills in exactly 9 months final year of Philosophy Psychology joint degree Swansea Wales seaside.

Sept term, to June. Lots psychedelics too always. No regular living. No day of week. No phone or watch either then so no time! No....joke lol.

Student 24 hr life is F cool tbf, but messy.

It was simply superb but finally I had jumped so far so quickly.

I had the craziest speech disorder, struggle. A stutter of a brand new design! Drugs made it worse espec any downer- alcohol benzos ketamine.

V v v distressing. Unable to say single sentence, WORD! Ages at times.

Raving on ecstacy ketamine, so isolating but everywhere except work after uni.

2005 Lyme compounded it 500%.

I sorted it well. Physical allergies heavily involved too.

But last 3 years, I used exorbitant amount of clean acid to make communicating, speak, expression so eyes closed and actually fast tracked v sophisticated, but down to earth and very calm, flowing.

I see LSD as a tool to work with. Not anything which exists in my mind or relates to beyond this world, dimension.

ps. Not saying my view is right, holds credential etc.

It's just honest me.

Anyway lol. Not irt a single individual anywhere but because I see it emerging more. Half seriously often as a kind of mocking parade.

I rarel6 can't see the sense in it all!

Personally here I always use the term consciousness.

This is a real phenomenon. Moving altering awareness.

And I insist many folk remain in a technically unconscious state forever, just awake walk talk really automatic "biological".

Woke means nothing to me. I bet it was even instigated as psy-op to make a foolery.

Because the crummy ptb don't want people attaining ever higher levels of consciousness.

Bob Marley Peter Tosh many many more simply had to go for these reasons.

I never talked about Buddhism, removing attachments or transcending being alive. I do believe absolute involvement with life is necessary to touch joy in life. I agree that much of today's spiritual jargon of "being peaceful" its just an avoidance of life if that's what you mean.

Fair enough, it sounded a bit like that to me but it's good to know that's not the direction you're going. I always thought Buddhism was a bit self-indulgent (ironically)

That doesn't make any sense. I never experienced a day where I thought "Well since yesterday I had a pretty good time, today I must be miserable". Or a depressed person saying "well, since yesterday was a pretty terrible day, today I will be very happy". Seems you are using that type of thinking (which is very common in today's culture) to justify the fact you do not know how to put your chemistry and life energies at your control, so you tell yourself the story that life is "about highs and lows". Actually contemplate if it's the truth.

With respect, I think you're a bit oversimplifying what I said. At least that's not what I mean, in any case. I don't think "I had a good day today, tomorrow I must be miserable", either. All I'm saying is, I do not believe it is possible to have such cntrol over your mind that no matter what happens, though it is certainly good to try, and it is something I do try to do. My point with having to experience the inverse mostly involves love and loss. For me, love is the best thing about life, and the highest of highs. But to experience love, you must inevitably experience loss, whether that is the breaking of a love, or the loss of a loved one. And for me, I don't think it will ever be possible for that to not cause me great suffering. Yet it is still worth it.

It is a good goal to try to tame your responses to things. Especially your external responses towards other people (ie, letting your emotional state negatively impact others). But I think it is only good advice to give someone to let them know that life will have ups and down. In your life, you will experience times that seem easy and peaceful, and other times that are difficult and unpleasant, and in those times it can feel like they will last forever. Part of the processing of mastering your responses to those things is to be able to realize that this is nornal, and that it is not forever, that the good times will come again.

ideally, with practice, over time you will be able to weather the extremes that your hormones, emotions, instincts, and external circumstances throw at you, and live a more balanced life. But I have yet to meet anyone who has managed to fully do that. So I like to try to help people learn to expect that it will happen, and keep in mind that life has its long short and long cycles of being easier and harder to deal with.