• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Thoughts Disambiguated Amalgams

Joey

Bluelighter
The thought process behind a dangled lifeline. A goal to a dream as being held away from me. Ahead of that, or behind my back.. neither nor, I couldn’t tell the difference until I stopped tearing into thin air - and that took so long because when I think of giving up my dreams it makes me cry. The more I change my methods to retaliation through a stop and a vision, I see you all there and it makes me want to destruct on a whim.

Why doesn’t anyone see me? Full surround sound is what I hear from the group which has formed into a wall around me to block me from seeing the light of day. It’s a nightmare, and the constant chatter as being some tendrils I can’t see except in their results against my will to be.. all in all I’ve always been left In a glass jar without my eyes screwed in so that I may see.

So I built my own pick to axe and grind and crack the container which keeps me open to such an induced despair. Finally I broke through the condemned cage and I wasn’t so crushed as something multicellular. I was my own thing again. I was one to tell what’s then and there as I’m my own for once. I saw what the problem was. Although I have a part in this play to partake in any enacting display to explain my one side to many others, they still overpower me as they’re a united front trained to target me back, my fronts liable to be crushed back to the wall as an arrow and an axe is thrown to call me a lost cause. Well I’m lost, and causal attacks have a way of bringing casualties to keep their understanding unknown.

You see. When you’re in a lead a led to believe you’re not falling down, behind, or being fucked around. It’s really easy to be condemned, because all the eyes in the world in whichever microcosm you belong. They will always see your cracks, and then some, even create some more. All that while you’re trying to fill and patch a concrete front to see your vision come clean. We’re all blind, and we’re all under the perception of anyone, everyone, to be passed on to the next. Whether it’s for the good, or to say you’re screwed when you asked for a nail and good riddance and I’m glad you failed..

It hurts doesn’t it. We all take shots. Just remember that no one is so clairvoyant to stop everyone who wants you down a notch or five. Nor are they to say you’re finished if they haven’t killed your will and your way and brought to finally to the end of your days. Life’s not a game, but it can be won where it counts. If you need to take 5 and reset your gamble to take charge of your own direction somewhere else, that’s a lot stronger then being stopped. Or saying stop look at them not me!

You’re your own leader, and you follow what you will. So will they. If they have a conglomerate disambiguation to act as an amalgam to dress you down. And that takes a team. Who’s really bigger then? Just say thank you and move on. Maybe some day without those walls up the light will shine again. It already is if you just look outside some time.