• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Disabled and well, you know where this is going.

UtterlyConfused

Bluelighter
I'd like to first say that I am not even remotely sexually frustrated and never really yearn for companionship. However, since I developed issues with worsening agoraphobia, spine problems, dystonia which causes involuntary movements of my neck, jaw and intense cranial spasms, I wonder if I should just accept the single life? I'm not really depressed over it, but I do think about it a lot. Before all of this, I worked 2 awesome jobs, graduated from college, had a few great long term relationships. Yet, I am only 34. Is the idea of not even bothering to look for or expect a relationship from here on out just me being hard on myself or something I might realistically just have to expect. With my Cervical Dystonia, it's not always noticeable with my meds, (which for now are minimal), and Botox. But what bothers me more is that if this is the case, I'm just going to end up on disability living alone until I move into a high rise to just wither away. Hopefully I live that long given my current situation that I've just posted in another thread. LOL - What say you?

defeatist attitudes never solved anything

at the same time i think the whole wasting away in a high rise flat is more of a problem. Can you not get a job that accommodates this disability?