L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dirty Talk/Sexting

yadida7570

Bluelighter
If you were just boning someone, would you like them to sext you?

Now, some of you may have seen the post I have. Now just anwser this without putting the two together

Nope; but I'm not into texting via cellphone. Maybe I would do sex talk on the phone, or cyber-sex with them via chat or webcam; but only if it was a long distance relationship.

Some pictures as a tease of what im going to be getting later would be nice, but not into the whole talk and all.

Love getting sexts while I'm at school/work in anticipation for later :)

This guy likes to hear it and get em. I just am a little strong with words, and not sure if it would freak him out. Lol. Like a sudden, I'm so swollen and wet thinkin of your hard cock. May be a little strong right of the bat

This guy likes to hear it and get em. I just am a little strong with words, and not sure if it would freak him out. Lol. Like a sudden, I'm so swollen and wet thinkin of your hard cock. May be a little strong right of the bat

That would be a little strong, maybe start subtle lol

I think any guy would love to hear that your pussy is wet and swollen thinkin about his cock...i used to love getting sexts from a girl it just made me excited to finally see her and we would turn those words into actions :D If i was the guy u are sexting id already be doin 90mph to get to u lol

☺ it gets better to, where you live at tho..? Jk. Lol. I love to sext it really builds the tension, makes for a better session. And I'll send them to him while we are with a group, that is fun. I can just see his change.

I think any guy would love to hear that your pussy is wet and swollen thinkin about his cock...i used to love getting sexts from a girl it just made me excited to finally see her and we would turn those words into actions :D If i was the guy u are sexting id already be doin 90mph to get to u lol

I don't believe anybody has ever told me their pussy was swollen for my cock. Wet, naturally, but swollen sounds like an ant-bite symptom or something. I've encountered swollen pussies after having rigorous sex, but rarely before. "I'm rockin' a major clit-boner and I wanna stick it in your dickhole" is more my speed, but I could probably warm up to "my pussy is so swollen it's about to rupture". I would probably reply with "my dick is bleeding for you and my nuts shrivel, dry up, and turn to dust whenever I catch a whiff of your perfume on the first floor of Macy's", or "the cellphone in my ass is ringing for you, one more picture of your swollen vagina and I'm gonna erupt!".

But to answer the OP's question, sexting is great. I'm more into pictures than contrived dirty talk, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at either. Hell, if somebody I'm interested in sexually wants me badly enough to send me messages about it cause they just couldn't wait until we were together, great. If she's really, almost disturbingly enamored with dick-pics of my sick prick, even better (my ex-girlfriend was, and, of course, I obliged)

My other bluelight user-name is on a temporary ban for posting dick-pics in the selfies thread even though I NFSW'd. In my defense, I thought I was posting a picture of my anus, but nobody would listen.

Last edited:
I don't believe anybody has ever told me their pussy was swollen for my cock. Wet, naturally, but swollen sounds like an ant-bite symptom or something. I've encountered swollen pussies after having rigorous sex, but rarely before. "I'm rockin' a major clit-boner and I wanna stick it in your dickhole" is more my speed, but I could probably warm up to "my pussy is so swollen it's about to rupture". I would probably reply with "my dick is bleeding for you and my nuts shrivel, dry up, and turn to dust whenever I catch a whiff of your perfume on the first floor of Macy's", or "the cellphone in my ass is ringing for you, one more picture of your swollen vagina and I'm gonna erupt!".

But to answer the OP's question, sexting is great. I'm more into pictures than contrived dirty talk, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at either. Hell, if somebody I'm interested in sexually wants me badly enough to send me messages about it cause they just couldn't wait until we were together, great. If she's really, almost disturbingly enamored with dick-pics of my sick prick, even better (my ex-girlfriend was, and, of course, I obliged)

My other bluelight user-name is on a temporary ban for posting dick-pics in the selfies thread even though I NFSW'd. In my defense, I thought I was a posting picture of my anus, but nobody would listen.

Lol. Your funny. We'll it does swell a bit when aroused. Your into some different type of dirty talk.

I love sex talk. Gets my cock rock hard and makes me feel high.

Pre-cum gets annoying tho.

I sex talk my co-worker who currently is fucking someone else. It's just good fun