• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Dirty Meth

justme0

Greenlighter
so here's the story. its started about 2 months ago when I started using again. I've been on a binge. mostly because I was trying to find someone to buy from. well I found meth like once in the first 45 days.once. idk wtf these guys are smoking but I'm a junkie. and I've done it this time. I've thrown away so much shit lately. I don't throw away my drugs! about 40 days in I notice more than a lack of forceful energy. high BP, sometimes tremors, abdomen pain that moves. I'm in a new area that I used to live, 1 hour away. I bought a sack. it had meth in it for sure. but shortly after I start feeling the tightness and then pain. my front flanks are painful. not so bad that I yelp or flinch. but it's very worrisome. I want to get a thread going because I know I'm not the only one experiencing this shit and I haven't seen any real threads on it. idk about you guys but I'm officially done. I want to live to enjoy my life and my girl and I will drink my C4 powder for energy and 100mg V for that Iron. won't be high except for high in that pussy. but it's worth quiting. I love meth. dope sex with my girl is the best. but this isn't what I paid for!

oh yeah I had something weird happen today. I rotate. I think enough. my left arm has been used enough over this span...idk the name of the line but I fucked up 1 on each arm over the years. so the inner elbow of my left has been done for quite awhile. fucked it off in the beginning....I did a few shots in my left hand in the last 24-48 hours. 3? nothing too big. I like a .2. bigger goes into a bigger vein. maybe the last was a .3 there. but I inject very slowly into these. well I've noticed when I do I get a burning 3 inches down in my wrist. kinda bad but no damage. I've felt this before. well today I have a fucking bruise that's gotten slightly worse on the inside of my elbow where I haven't attempted to stick a needle in at least 5 years. I don't know wtf I'm just hoping it doesn't abcess...

Last edited:
I'm also a meth user. It sounds like you need to find a new source or better yet us both sober up and get clean. Its the only thing I use now after being IV drug free for nearly 7 years now.

You got this. You know the truth and meth has an insidious way of creeping back into your life

I have the same effects Off of these new messed up drugs. They are poisoned and i have a theory about what is happening. I've green been told that the DEA knows about individuals providing this dope so my theory is derived off that. I think the world governments are de populting the world and starting with the weak individuals in society via bad drugs, CoVid, and increase in nano tech infused immunizations and so on.

I have the same effects Off of these new messed up drugs. They are poisoned and i have a theory about what is happening. I've green been told that the DEA knows about individuals providing this dope so my theory is derived off that. I think the world governments are de populting the world and starting with the weak individuals in society via bad drugs, CoVid, and increase in nano tech infused immunizations and so on.
Please guys do yourself a favor and stop using these new drugs; fetinyl and or methamphetamine. They will kill you faster than you think. My body was poisoned off a tiny amt of shards that was probably about 50 % Pure. Garbage don't waste your time and money.

please quit meth asap! what youre posting sounds like you are entering a psychotic episode. hydrate, eat, sleep and if ur thinking doesnt change after that, seek psychiatric help!