Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, jersey. How are ya'll liking this weather? I can't wait until 'Hoodie weather'

Personally, I hate cold weather. Being dopesick in the cold is so much worse than in the summertime. Shit, if I am dopesick in the summer, I can just walk outside and feel better.

The only thing that Hoodie weather is good for is covering up your arms I suppose if you IV.

Ugh, waking up in the cold is just so uncomfortable to me. I think its because I associate the cold with dopesickness that I dislike it so much. Of course if I could just stop dope then i would stop getting sick

I remember this one summer in the first year I started really shooting dope...There was this shitty Spanish grocery store on the corner that sold these big-ass freeze pops for 25 cents...we'd sit there in the heat of summer sweating and getting chills all dopesick waitin for the guy...I prefer winter when I can wear layers and a beanie hat and feel like I'm just hiding from the world. I love that feeling of copping dope on a freezing cold day, snow on the ground but the sun bright in the sky....running back in the house out of the cold, throwing my dope down on the table and just throwing my coat off and mixing up a big shot...Then later when I'm high, going for a walk in 18 degree whether and not even feeling it! Oh shit, I'm romanticizing dope quite a bit here...Man, I really miss it! No matter what it's done to me, my family and my friends...There is just something about heroin, it's the most perfect escape I've ever known....It turns everything that's bleak, ugly and dirty back to beautiful...

Personally, I hate cold weather. Being dopesick in the cold is so much worse than in the summertime. Shit, if I am dopesick in the summer, I can just walk outside and feel better.

The only thing that Hoodie weather is good for is covering up your arms I suppose if you IV.

Ugh, waking up in the cold is just so uncomfortable to me. I think its because I associate the cold with dopesickness that I dislike it so much. Of course if I could just stop dope then i would stop getting sick

I agree. It's always like a race for me in the summer to get clean before it gets cold out because being dope sick in the winter is fucking horrible.

I remember this one summer in the first year I started really shooting dope...There was this shitty Spanish grocery store on the corner that sold these big-ass freeze pops for 25 cents...we'd sit there in the heat of summer sweating and getting chills all dopesick waitin for the guy...I prefer winter when I can wear layers and a beanie hat and feel like I'm just hiding from the world. I love that feeling of copping dope on a freezing cold day, snow on the ground but the sun bright in the sky....running back in the house out of the cold, throwing my dope down on the table and just throwing my coat off and mixing up a big shot...Then later when I'm high, going for a walk in 18 degree whether and not even feeling it! Oh shit, I'm romanticizing dope quite a bit here...Man, I really miss it! No matter what it's done to me, my family and my friends...There is just something about heroin, it's the most perfect escape I've ever known....It turns everything that's bleak, ugly and dirty back to beautiful...
I liked doing some dope then shoveling the snow off my driveway and sidewalk. I would even do my neighbors walk too if I had just the right buzz.

Thanks for the update, LSDiesel. I actually copped that dope today, and my god... it was soooo good.
I'm not going to post the stamp name here for all to see, and it will probably save a few lifes if I don't, because, man.. I haven't had this good of dope since... years ago.

So is it just high purity dope? Or is it cut with fent or something else? What makes this batch so 'deadly'?

How is anyone going to give them any tips as to where that dope is if they don't say what it is?

Personally, I hate cold weather. Being dopesick in the cold is so much worse than in the summertime.

As it relates to being outdoors while attempting to cop, while dopesick, I’ll take a blustery, bitter cold day over a cold steady rainy drizzle anytime. Back in the open air days on the Lower East Side of NYC, at times it seemed like the availability of dope was directly proportional to the comfort level of being outdoors. The nastier it was outdoors, the more difficult it was to cop. When bitter cold, at least I could gear up and keep the elements at bay for the most part. However a cold wet rain seemed to eventually soak through just about anything I would wear, starting with footwear. Adding insult to injury, on more than one occasion I failed to bring along some type of waterproof material (plastic bag, baggie, etc.) to wrap the goods up in and ended up with wet bags by the time I arrived home.

The only thing worse than walking for miles while sick, wet, and frozen to the bone was walking for miles while sick, wet and frozen to the bone, eventually copping, then immediately getting busted by the buy and bust operations that became commonplace on the LES in the mid-1980s as part of Operation Pressure Point.

So is it just high purity dope? Or is it cut with fent or something else? What makes this batch so 'deadly'?

I'm pretty sure that it's cut with fent. Either that or it really is some high purity shit.
I had a real strong high for the first 3 hours, then it dwindled down quite fast, so I'm thinking it's cut with fent.

Awesome, welcome to the armpit of New York! Enjoy your stay. :)
Yeah and apparently I'm in prime time real estate for fun stuff but I'm so busy with school and surrounded by good kids that I'll never find the goods ;(

I'll just have to settle for sobriety.

So it goes~

yeah that

lol.

Sup jerz?
Funny thing happend yesterday - Went to go score, there's a cop sittin in an unmarked right next to the dope set. On his laptop. & The 'dope dealers' are yelling at me to come buy their shit.. I'm like, seriously? Ya'll think I'm that stupid or what?
No one in their right mind would even think twice about approaching that set. lmao.
Met an older head, goes by the name momma loouchie or some shit. Pretty cool. Was able to get me relatively good shit even though it was hotter than satans balls out there. So I gave her my cotton & a lil' dope..

I was prescribed fent and it made me dope sick instantly, like an allergic reaction. I have a high tolerance for all opiates but something in Fentanal that makes me instantly sick!!! I would hate to run into that mistake, never again would I take Fentanal ...this is my first post and im stayin in South Jerzee now. This sight is very interesting to say the least. I was 15 when I had my first taste of H. Changed my life forever

Hey MODS......has there been any discussion/thought of bringing back the Dope Stamp Rating Thread? That thing was great years ago. Other sites have them but don't get enough contributions......4-5 years ago that thread used to be flooded with posts here. I know there were issues that led to its demise but if I recall it was only a few bad apples. One similar site on the internet has a Stamp thread that also allows prices and get this.....exact street names!!! I think that is straight idiotic but I don't think a general Stamp Rating thread with City, stap and rating would be too dangerous. Maybe you could limit it to people who have been on the site for at least a year or something to prevent noobs who don't know the rules from doing stupid shit.

Just a thought but I'd like to hear people's views on this.

I'd like that.. but the mods here are pretty damn strict.. so who knows..
I know which board you're talking about.. If BL was a bit more laxed, my donations probably would've went to BL instead of the other board.

Status
Not open for further replies.