Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the fact that the Nets are now in Newark. Their stank is rubbing off on the Devils.....

So whats good in the streets these day? I ain't even talking drug wise. Just in general.

snooki-south-park.jpg

snookie smush

after this episode aired i had heard on the radio she announced she was going on a diet. i cannot stand that ugly bitch

She's like a little 200lb 4'9 ( no exaggeration there, shes not even 5'0) brown..... potato or maybe a piece of poo? Like the whole being a short fat italian is not working out for her. She makes the most money on the show, imagine how much more should would make if she was a skinny italian alcoholic? ratings would go through the roof.

Imagine if she had a sex tape. Probably be worth a couple hundred thousand.

id pay to see someone drops kick the whole cast of jersey shore. ya think her stretch marks are tan too?

and i think that mike situation guy was the one who walked away with the most money. i read somewhere in total this year that dude has made over 5million. dude recently bought a bentley i will give that dude some props for making some paper off that stupid fucking show

For all those years I saw those stupid Italian guys ( of course not all Italian guys are stupid, I just think its stupid when the dress the following way) wear those wife beater shirts, have shitting tattoo's and rock blowout haircuts like it's never going out of style. It's nice to know at least one of them is doing it for an excessive amount of money.

ed hardy will never go out of style aslong as the guido mentality exist

we finally got some fall like weather down south with temps being in the mid 40's. love this tyme of year.

So do I, it's so lovely out. It actually hit 70 here today. It was nice to incorporate warm weather with the scenic views of fall.

I'm watching jersey shore right now, thinking of some good spots to go "creep". LOL

@stamped baggie we dont list locations to cop dope at on here. thanks to your post the cops are liable to shut your spot down. this is the only warning you shall receive

@stamped baggie we dont list locations to cop dope at on here. thanks to your post the cops are liable to shut your spot down. this is the only warning you shall receive

Oops my bad, I've seen a buncha different posts listing specific projects so I assumed just giving out the street name wouldn't be a big deal. Won't happen again.

Anyway, yeah, I'm from NJ, currently going to WPU up near Paterson. Lived up here the first 8-9 years of my life, then I moved to Union County where I lived at through HS (about 10min away from Elizabeth/Newark). No place like Northern/Central NJ, the most densly populated area of the most densly populated state in the country (and probably the most densly populated area for dope as well ;)).

chinky yea I like hockey, funny right, the whitest sport, save ur jokes....anyways, the only love I got for the blackhawks is that they beat the Flyers in the cup last year. Anybody that beats the flyers is good in my book. along with the rangers they are my most hated teams.

But i sure was pissed when they devils just shitted out halfway thru the playoffs last yr. Shit was pathetic. Its terrible too, all the teams they are playing in the next few weeks are teams at or near the top of their division. the devils are in dead last in the atlantic :| and are ranked like, #14 i think it is, overall. Im ashamed of them, i hate to admit it , they better pick it up and make Jersey proud, lord knows the Nets will never do it :D

No jokes, just love and respect..like for real I always liked you but that just put you in a whole new catagory..me and you a lot alike just misunderstood and there for underapperciated..I hope everything is good and the baby is doin fine in that oven..have you still not found out the sex? I know you didn't want to know

Oops my bad, I've seen a buncha different posts listing specific projects so I assumed just giving out the street name wouldn't be a big deal. Won't happen again.

Anyway, yeah, I'm from NJ, currently going to WPU up near Paterson. Lived up here the first 8-9 years of my life, then I moved to Union County where I lived at through HS (about 10min away from Elizabeth/Newark). No place like Northern/Central NJ, the most densly populated area of the most densly populated state in the country (and probably the most densly populated area for dope as well ;)).

haha im also going to WPU, are you up in hillside? im a sophmore

densly populated state in the country

I really thought Rhode Island was the most densely populated state. But times have changed and they came in second. New Jersey has 1,174 residents per sq. mile. Yikes.

I really thought Rhode Island was the most densely populated state. But times have changed and they came in second. New Jersey has 1,174 residents per sq. mile. Yikes.

That doesn't surprise me at all. I live in South Jersey and everytime I am driving to work there are so many friggin people on the road, at all times of the day. And I live in an apartment complex with over 600 units! NJ IS NUTS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.