Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a tune bout dis honey named Renee,that I met 1 day,on my way back from John Jay

She said chinky do what you want
She said I'm gonna feed the dog
I said alright well I'm gonna roll this blunt
She came back with stretch pants and a ponytail, a t-shirt
A yo, Fam I got a tender-roni girl
We're sitting on the couch chattin
We're smoking blunts off the balcony
We're staring at Manhattan now
She started feeling on my chest
I started feeling on the breasts
And there's no need for me to stress the rest
A yo, I got myself a winner
We sparked a blunt before we ate
And a blunt after we ate dinner
She had a tattoo she only wanted joe to see
But first dim the lights and turn up the Jodeci
I'm like whatever shorty rock
We can swing it like that
Cause on the real this is where it's at.

I'm telling shorty I'm a writer
And as she's looking for the token
She drops a package of the EZ Rider
Covers her mouth with her name ring
I said, yo don't sweat the technique shorty rock
I do the same thing
But yet I use Philly Blunts
She said I never dealt with Philly Blunts
Because I heard that's for silly stunts
I said, nah they burn slower
Right now I really don't know ya
But maybe later on I can get to show ya

A ghetto love is the law that we live by
Day by day I wonder why my shorty had to die
I reminisce over my ghetto princess everyday
Give it up for my shorty shorty

Jersey - Brick City......

They run around callin' themselves Raheem or Fuquan or Mustapha cause

they think they got power, but fuck them, I got power!

I got power, I got family,

I got Family Business on Avon, on Chancellor, on Prince Street

on Chadwick, on Stratford on Chancellor on Vailsburg. All of the

BRICK CITY. That's my family, we gonna settle The SCORE, once and for all.

JT--Fuckin lol @ ur jake99 post

Shit, thanks for quotin renee tho, I got a song stuck in my head that i need to get out and that right theres a nice chill ass track to replace it with.

I need some diesel to straight knock me out, i been havin some crazy ass dreams n not the good fun "wtf" kind , Im talkin, I keep gettin brutally murdered every time i go to sleep lol. Some freddy kruger shit , iunno yall. Dopes like a big ol eraser , knocks all them drams right outta ur head and leaves u a nice blank spot and a wake up 9 hours later with a needle stuck in ur ass where u rolled over on it cuz u nodded too hard afer u booted it and dropped it under u lol. rather wakeup like that then scared to shit before I reallly catch my senses n realize its all good. anyways tho, That aint really got nthin to do with jerz, so nevermind all that, Im out for the niight, And I think some real good news is comin up real soon. :)

thats just one of my favorite songs and reminds me of NJ even though i dont think its based there lol

Glad to hear your stickin to your "program" Lace.
The longer you wait, the better that first shot will be.

Damn., those are some scary dreams. I've been having a lot of fucked up Dope-induced dreams lately about people and places I haven't even thought about since like 9th grade and shit. Its crazy how dope can open up old memories in your brain sometimes.

thats just one of my favorite songs and reminds me of NJ even though i dont think its based there lol

Yeah based in NYC.
Talks about John Jay College and St Lukes Hospital which are in Midtown.
Mentions Manhattan, the Van Wyck, etc....

oaquin_phoenix_rappinglol.jpg

JT--Fuckin lol @ ur jake99 post

Shit, thanks for quotin renee tho, I got a song stuck in my head that i need to get out and that right theres a nice chill ass track to replace it with.

I need some diesel to straight knock me out, i been havin some crazy ass dreams n not the good fun "wtf" kind , Im talkin, I keep gettin brutally murdered every time i go to sleep lol. Some freddy kruger shit , iunno yall. Dopes like a big ol eraser , knocks all them drams right outta ur head and leaves u a nice blank spot and a wake up 9 hours later with a needle stuck in ur ass where u rolled over on it cuz u nodded too hard afer u booted it and dropped it under u lol. rather wakeup like that then scared to shit before I reallly catch my senses n realize its all good. anyways tho, That aint really got nthin to do with jerz, so nevermind all that, Im out for the niight, And I think some real good news is comin up real soon. :)

I've smoked rock. I went through phases where I'd smoke rock for a week or two then stop. A few times. I smoked an ounce of crack between me and my girl in 3 hours once, but whatever. I'm really not into rock that much, but the last 4-5 nights I have had dreams of blazing up some rocks for NO REASON. I haven't smoked crack in over a year and a half. Real weird!

north and south arent the same state.. obviously the one closer to the city is better lol

to each is own im sure theres people from the country of nj who wouldnt want to live near the city

to each is own im sure theres people from the country of nj who wouldnt want to live near the city

Well if you live in North Jersey in certain counties/towns, the city is referred to as NYC. If you live in South Jersey, the city there is referred to Philly. Then you have the people that live way, way up Northwest in Sussex, west in Warren, on the coast in Ocean and all the way down in Cape May. Jersey seems like a small state, well it is, but it's definitely a hike from like Passaic, Bergen or Sussex all the way down to Cape May. Over a 3 1/2 hour drive. There are tons of farms all over, there are very rural areas believe it or not. But whether you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere Jersey or in a large town or city. You can always get to NYC or Philly very quickly, depending where you live. North Jersey<3 for life kid. I used to be able to see the Manhattan skyline very faintly from my street, if I was on my roof even like 2-3x as better. My town was on a cliff over the Hudson River so you can imagine some of the views in certain parts of town. My one friend lived in the edge and his mom was an architect so she put in these HUGE windows that took the place of the back wall of the house. Just a wall of windows, because he had an AWESOME view of NYC. I lived there for 21 years and it was still breath taking at night to see all the skyline lit up from his house. Or anywhere really. All along Blvd East, if anyone is from the area. Awesome views.

i dont know anyone who doesnt..have you ever drivin thew atlanta at night?..i did like 10years ago and still remember it clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.