• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dirtiest sexual fantasies?

Yes and the whole world watching me. They must like watching me pull my tiny cock

I’m lying underneath a tattooed naughty girl with pierced nipples. We are grinding clits and sucking tits, pinching our nipples. My guy is taking turns on us, each of our pussies dripping. From my wet, hot, throbbing pussy to hers and back again. After a very long time, my guy shoots his wad on both of us and we lick each others pussies violently 😇

Sometimes I think I would like to be close to a dead woman. Not necessarily engage in intercourse, just be close to her. Touch her. There is a cathartic feeling when I think about it. The finality of it. The idea of being the last person to touch someone is so intriguing...

Sometimes I think I would like to be close to a dead woman. Not necessarily engage in intercourse, just be close to her. Touch her. There is a cathartic feeling when I think about it. The finality of it. The idea of being the last person to touch someone is so intriguing...
you sick little pup eh jackie

You need help my friend...

Why not just fuck the bitch? :ROFLMAO:

I've experienced a lot of my fantasies. They never really go away, they seem to just evolve and come back even more fucked up and intense in nature.

I always wanted to be tied up with my hands over my head and beaten with a 2x4 or a wooden baseball bat, fists, ect.

Also, just out of my grasp has been the ever elusive mid fuck shot of meth. It doesn't always work out the way one would like.

Gimme yer number and I'll do my best. Though I can't promise that the mid fuck shot of meth will end up in the correct recipient... :ROFLMAO:

Well, let's see... 2x4, check. Baseball bat, check. Fists, check.

Meth... Should I get cooking, or just take a drive over to the rez? Do you have a time frame for this?
Let's wait until after the 'rona, so if I end up on a ventilator, my family won't have to wonder if I had been hit by a truck 😝

Let's wait until after the 'rona, so if I end up on a ventilator, my family won't have to wonder if I had been hit by a truck 😝

I will hold you to it...

"They will drag me down to some rotten Coroners office and grill me, demanding to know the 'Exact details'. -F&L

Indeed.

I totally feel you on this. It seems like I would have already achieved this, but its never that simple.
The last few months of my use, I got really, really good. I could hit a vein in 2.5 seconds hanging upside down blindfolded, but by that time I was no longer partying with my partner. I think the most important part would be not overly stress about it. Maybe already a bit high and had a good smoke session before, and both people are comfortable with each other. It is definitely hard to find the right person

The last few months of my use, I got really, really good. I could hit a vein in 2.5 seconds hanging upside down blindfolded, but by that time I was no longer partying with my partner. I think the most important part would be not overly stress about it. Maybe already a bit high and had a good smoke session before, and both people are comfortable with each other. It is definitely hard to find the right person

Honestly, Im glad I will never find that person. Meth sex is crazy good but, in the end, not worth the ride.

Side note: I could never hit you or anyone with a baseball bat lol. I thought I was open to fulfil almost any woman's sexual fantasy within my power but I guess I'm wrong. 🤣

My girlfriends eats monkey testicles taking care to loudly chew every bite while I need myself off im a shameful shameful person... 😐

Well it is definitely not for the faint of heart. I have been a masochist for all of my adult life. This fantasy has been worked up to. It isn't something I would be able to do with just anyone, it has to be at the hands of a sadist or a sociopath with a fondness for impact play.

I guess I'm faint. I prefer giving pleasure over pain. I'll get rough, choke a bitch, even smack her around if she wants it. But I cant imagine treating her like a pinnoata lol

Im not going to lie though, I find the whole idea intriguing...just because its so far out of my realm

Last edited: