• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenyhydramine/875mg) - some experience -Weird astral project?

coolfrets

Greenlighter
Hi, well to begin let me say that I have a vast interest in physcedelics though i can't say that i'm too experienced. I have been experimenting with Dihpenyhydramine (benadryl) for the past few weeks, (a week between every re-dose). Before i go on with trip report let me say that i am HIGHLY MOTTPHOBIC (fear of moths) and i piss my pants everytime i see a moth.
Ok, so last night i took about 35 benadryls (25mg diph in ea cap).
(I would've most likely blacked-out if it wasn't for my tolerance and experience with the drug, please never EVER try more than 20 caps in your first try)

I was going for this "heroic" dose as im very experienced with it, So my trip report

9:00 pm- Popped pills

9:20 pm- Nothing but nausea and heavy feeling

10:00 pm- I remember i was watching south park and seeing the walls shake and blend into the T.V. and pop back into my face.

10:30pm- Sleepy af, so i go and drink a cup of coffee, i was walking like i was a little tipsy. but still under control.

Okay, now bear with me as i explain this, im not sure about the timing after this as i had lost all sense of "reality"

11:00pm- Ok, so the coffee has worked its wonders, i'm no longer that sleepy. I decide to turn off the T.V. as i know the DPH tripping is better in the dark. I'm laying on my bed, and all i remember is that i was crazy hallucinating. Like more than i've ever hallucinated on lsd,mushrooms or anything. I'm hearing things in a different language and i was seeing an audience watching a horse race, and i was one of the racers, but somehow i was also in the audience cheering and clapping, but yet in my mind i knew i was tripping. I was tripping hard and i knew it.. i was doing whatever i could to not Black-out, because i've blacked out on dph before, and ended up in the hospital, yelling and screaming at the nurses.

Possible Astral-Project time- Okay... this is where my main question comes.. as i've never experienced an astral project before (or maybe i just dont know)..
Okay, i remember this in bits and pieices.. after i was in the horse race as i said above,.. i think i may have drifted off into sleep, but then i think that i woke up (or my spirit), and i remember walking into the kitchen.. more like floating though... ( okay as i was floating.. i was unable to control my self, and i kept on bumping into walls, and everytime i'd bump it'd make a really loud noise ,THUMP!!.. but somehow no one woke up... as the kitchen is right next to my parents room) i tried to open the fridge.. because i was hungry for a sandwhich.. but my hands simply passed the fridge.. like JUST WENT THROUGH THE HANDLE... i was tripping so hard that i didn't realize that's not normal. Then i floated my way.. through the walls to the bathroom... and sat on the toilet... okay now... I THOUGHT the light was on.. but later my mom told me that i was sitting in the dark... (WTF!!). Now.. i saw the light on.. and i was sitting in a lit bathroom, with MILLIONS OF MOTHS all over the wall... everywhere i looked.. MOTHS.. NOW I SCREAMED LOUD AF!! and i somehow scared from all the moths... fell and knocked. everything over in the tub.. and ended up having a bloody chin.. still no one woke up... then i ran to the door, and tried grabbing the door knob.. i couldn't.. it just past right through my hand.. then i got the crazy idea.. that maybe if i wash my hands, the door can be opened. Tried touching the soap.. (i didn't even turn the water on) and again.. passed right through.. Now am i doing all this, in a bathroom full of moths...
(i have no idea what had happened.. but this is the next thing i remember)
4:35 AM- I was sitting in my moms room, she told me that i had fell in the bathroom tub, because there was blood all over it, she said she opened the door and brought me to her room.
I kept on yelling to her to kill all the moths in the house.. because everywhere I looked i saw moths... hundereds and hundreds of tiny, brown, moths.. and i'd see them near light bulbs that didn't even exist.. But now i could touch stuff.. i could open doors and everything..

The next morning- Well, i'm all better now, except for just a little fuzzy feeling, after a crazy night... apparently my mom found the benadryl's. (grounded big time) haha.

So my question.. Did i astral project... and if i did.. Howcome i was hallucinating while astral projecting...

Thanks for giving your time to read my experience guys :)

And there's no-way you'll get souls on diphenhydramine - for that you'll need a very strong water day, given your star sign - coupled with air-on-venus - in-furs. And here's no way that your mom want's you having souls around anyway - I promise you that by the stars aligned with chi-alpha.

Where did you hear about that 'astral-projecting' crap?

Well, to be honest, i never meant to cause any of my family trouble, so please don't yell at me, because you don't know my mom, she's an alcoholic bitch and i've had more drama with her than what i had ONE night.:\

And for the astral project idea, i meditate a lot, so i figured to not be surprised if i had astral projected on DPH. even if i was halllucinating the only reason i asked is so i could be sure, considering that fact i walked through walls...:?

Astral projection. Lol.

Unless you really enjoy wrecking your face and your house while you stumble around completely delirious, you should stop using DPH. It's not a good drug for consciousness exploration or recreational use.

No, no astral projection. I really do advise that in the future if you plan to continue with the benadryl that you have a sober trip sitter with you to take control. You got hurt and worse could have happened. Hopefully, you'll decide to never do this again.

Trip reports belong in TR, so updated title for subforum compliance, PD->TR.

Also, coolfrets, I'd be worried about hepatoxicity when taking DPH in such high doses. Would be wise to cut back in the future. Also also, please do not take delirious hallucinations seriously.

coolfrets why are you posting complete crap in the cannabis forum? I mean seriously, do you think it's funny or do you just need your head looking at?