View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Diphenidine experiences (low dosage)

gleroy

Bluelighter
Recently I have acquired diphenidine. I was curious because it seems to be a rather pure nmda-antagonist and I would like to experience what a clean antagonist does feel like. I have only tested it on low dosages, till now because my life is simply to full to lose control for an hour or 6. I would like to test it next week in a higher range. I have experienced ketamine and methoxetamine (and diethylether and laughing gas). I haven't used dissociatives for +/- 2 years now.

The experiences:

Experience 1, allergic test. Got some small pile of dust, weighted less than 1 mg and held it in my mouth. Apart from slight numbing of the tongue and weird taste nothing happened. Waited a day before the next step.

Experience 2, 1 mg. Oral administration. Nothing happened again. Waited a day.

Experience 2, 5 mg. Oral administration. Again nothing happened. Waited again.

Experience 3 (sorry to bore you), 10mg + 30mg (at T+1h). Orally taken.

T+30m Slight hint perhaps? Not sure, didn't feel a lot. Could be placebo.
T+1h I got a bit reckless and immediately took 30mg on top of it.
T+2h Slight hint of dissociation. I have that buzzing feel, feeling slightly out of focus.
T+3h Lightly dissociated, I tried to look an anime, but I keep forgetting the plot and the story line. I have to rewind the player over and over again, switch between episodes. I cannot determine if I have seen them before. Weirdly enough it doesn't bother me. I just marvel about the magic of moving the slider back and forth and clicking stuff.

I find the feeling remarkably 'neutral', there is no huge euphoria, just relaxation. My memory is clearly shot. It is lacking the warmth, but also the mania of methoxetamine. I still feel very fluffy, like if I am immersed into feathers. Also my thought processes are breaking down, although my logical reasoning isn't shot at this level. I can keep control. I am really curious how this behaves in higher dosages. I decided to add a bit of an opiate, oxycodone. Just 10mg. This wasn't planned, BTW. Perhaps less control than thought?

I put the oxycodone on my tongue and wait for it to melt. 20 (?) minutes later, I feel a welcoming warmth coming up. Now I am immersed in a blanket with warm feathers. The euphoria is very nice.

T+4h I think it starts to lessen, however I am slowly drifting in and out of sleep. I have vague recollections of intriguing dreams, but I never can remember them. Falling asleep, drifting away..

Next day I felt quite wonderful, just as with ketamine and methoxetamine. I also found a low dosage to be surprisingly relaxing. On mxe I could be a bit tense in the low dose range. I think I am going to try 50 maybe 60 mg next time to see what happens. I am a bit worried about the effects on my memory. I really had a hard time following the movie I was watching. I found from various sources, that this should be a threshold dosage. It clearly was for most of its effects, but it wasn't on the effect on my short term memory.

I have also read that in high dosages diphenidine can cause amnesia, so in that sense it is not surprising.