• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Diphenhydramine...Sorbitol ? HELP please

Good that you have a sitter.
No that is not why I said it, but as long as you are under the influence it is unpredictable what you might do (because as is said: you can lose track of the difference between reality and fantasy, that is delirium). As long as you have those effects, it is possible that your behavior worries people so much that it can escalate. You obviously have not read a lot of datura trip reports - on datura a lot of people who do not have supervision do end up in things like jails or hospitals.

Anyway, if you have a sitter I guess it helps. Also hopefully you don't have to hide anything from people you live with or anything like that.

Good luck.
(not that I want you to start using all kinds of other drugs, but there are better things to try that are more beautiful and enjoyable rather than 'interesting')

Okay I understand, but I do have read some Datura trip by the way :p and I know people do a lot of wierd things on it's influence, but I have never really TRIED something like it. Anyway I agree there is so much other drugs that could be enjoyable, but as you mentionned, it is interesting :). For the people living with me, no problem with that, they go on vacations in 2 weeks, this is when I planned to try it ! Well thank you for your answer !!

Edit: Datura got my attention for a while, mainly cuz of it's interesting and not understood effects. It blows me away that a substance can do so many things to your brain, it opens so much paths you wouldn't have without it...Oh well, that's my opinion :p

I could tell you that i've expereienced some very incredible things on dph which might want you to take it even more.
But that was only in combination with high doses of dxm. So that doesn't really count anyway.

But trust me dph is not a joyride.
In lower doses restless legs syndrome, tachykardia and other unpleasent stuff should be enough to not take it.
And in higher doses tripping while not knowing that you are tripping and experiencing some terror is pretty pointless if you ask me.
But i have been like you.
Wanted to try everything out.

And like it's been mentioned already....you could put yourself and others in danger.
I have done really stupid things on dph and could have died a few times on this stuff.
I had luck.
I wish you good luck as well.

Sometimes I take Benadryl at higher dosages and it does not have sorbitol in it, yet works like a laxative BIG TIME !

It is more like I used to, but I have been really backed up from being on oxycodone from having surgery. But not being able to go is HORRIBLE, so I took 8 and it helped me go a bit......

What does it contain, if not sorbitol? I don't know DPH itself to be a laxative agent.