• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diphenhydramine hcl ?

vicodin.is.bae.ok

Bluelighter
So im on probation and my girly freind was told to lock up all the prescription meds and such so i have diphenhydramine hcl 25mg pills is there any trip or high that would occur and what is the dosage limit

People do take large doses to get "high" but I implore you to not try. Most find it rather unpleasant and can have some nasty side effects that can do real harm (heart issues, delirium and confusion, extreme drying of mucous membranes just to name a few).

You know what high doses of diphenhydramine (more commonly known as benadryl, or the sleep aide ingredient in Tylenol pm, Advil pm, etc)?
RLS. Horrible, jump off a cliff to make it stop, RLS. 0/10 would not recommend. Find some gabapentin. It's not a narcotic. And gives you a nice energetic buzz. It does me anyway. Just start out small, like 1/4 of a tablet, as some people don't like the "loopy" feeling it can give you.

Oh Lord... recreational DPH questions. DPH is one hell of a drug. Literally. Yes, it will make you trip, but it isn't a normal psychadellic. DPH is a deleirent, the most powerful subclass of hallucinogens. Most people have bad trips on most delierients almost all of the time, but very few have good trips. There are also a couple ways to increase your chance of a good trip. Delierients are nothing like psychadellics. You see entire objects, instead of just patterns and colors. I once saw a 6 foot tall character from a video game standing in my parents room on a DPH trip. A common hallucination people report is "invisible" spiders crawling all over the floor and walls. You can see other people that aren't actually there, and have a conversation with them. You can have false memories, like once I was sneaking back in the house and opened the door, walked down the hallway, up the stairs, into my room, and layed down on my bed, only to realize that was a false memory and I'm still outside. The craziest thing about delierients though is that you don't know what is real and what isn't. That person you're talking to that isn't really there, you think is really there. When I saw that video game character in my parents room, I mentioned it to my dad (he thought I was just stoned), and he was like "what are you talking about???" I continued to talk about it, acting like it was really there, because I thought it was, and I thought my dad could see it too. 90% of the hallucinations you see appear real to you. Yea, it's plenty fun when you're on a good trip, but when there's a flaming demon chasing you through your house trying to kill you, you'll regret trying DPH. I highly do not recommend it. I was lucky enough to be in that 1% who has good trips off it, but you probably won't be. DPH is a literal trip to hell. Not only is it a horrible experience, it's incredibly dangerous too. It does catastrophic damage to your heart, and the potentially lethal dose is very close to the recreational dose. It can cause seizures too. 500 mg is the right recreational dose, but 600+ can kill you. You think to yourself "well I just won't do 600+ then", but once you get a taste of it you'll want more. You could inaccurately estimate your tolerance, or you could just say to yourself "i can probably handle more, I won't OD". It sounds dumb but it happened to me. This shit is addictive to the point where you tell yourself potentially lethal lies like that. I did it 5 times, just 5 times, and ended up overdosing and going to the hospital. The only reason I'm alive today was because I had 3 different anti-seizure drugs in my system too. I really hope you don't get yourself into DPH, but I mean if you do it's best that you know all this.