• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diphenhydramine HCL

Diphenhydramine in doses that high strike me as really frightening. I take it for seasonal allergies, but never over 50 mg. The most I've ever taken is 150 mg, and the RLS I got from it was so bad and intolerable, I never took a dose anywhere near that amount again. Way too freaky. 8o

Yep i took i took 125 mg today hours ago and my feet are tapping away. I think 150 mg is a good max

I can take 150mg of Diphenhydramine for sleep under pretty normal circumstances. It's just more of a punch than 50mg - 75mg. It doesn't cause delirium or even RLS for me at these dosages.

It's known as restless leg syndrome and is very well documented as a side effect of Diphenhydramine.

Last night i took 100mg aswell as smoked a blunt. After smoking i told my friend it tasted different and i thought my amphetamines from the night before were kicking back in.... He told me laced it with coke. I don't know whether to believe him or not, but i do know the high was a little different than normal. Regardless, one of the best marijuana highs i've ever had. The 100mg diphenhydramine really complimented the weed and I experienced some very interesting dreams as well as a very enjoyable night of sleep.

Still can't believe how many diphenhydramine threads are suddenly on this site. Should they be merged or something? Just a query for the mods here...

Dph works by blocking acetylcholine thats why you are delirious. Nicotine reduces bizzare thoughts hense why it is so popular among schizophrenics.

This is Not A Very Good Or Fun Choice For A Recreational Drug, But if you do Choose to Go Ahead And Try doing it Start with Slowly Bigger Doses AND STAY Hydrated But be careful Not to Over-Drink any Water also too Okay.

This is Not A Very Good Or Fun Choice For A Recreational Drug, But if you do Choose to Go Ahead And Try doing it Start with Slowly Bigger Doses AND STAY Hydrated But be careful Not to Over-Drink any Water also too Okay.

fuck me the way you type is filling me with rage.

Are you feel ing AGITATED. Per haps some DpH to CALM u r NERVes lol im just playing hostipitaks wouldnt even give me dph just visterol for sleep did nothing.