Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenhydramine 300mg / DXM 100mg) - My First Trip With Both Drugs

haon14

Greenlighter
Hello all, this is my first time posting on this forum so I thought I should just say hi before i get into this report. hi.

5:33 Took 12 25mg tabs with alcohol.

5:36 Decided to take 100 mg DXM to promote some visuals/dreams.

6:08 I cleaned up my room and got all my shit ready for a trip. It felt like only a few minutes.

6:40 Put on Donnie Darko.

6:50 Turned off Donnie Darko. Those voices woke me the fuck up real fast. Any way I'm starting to feel some major body vibes.

7:17 Lots of visuals and hard to type. Body load is, at times, unbearable. Also my computer grew robotic arms and was building some something. Probably a gift for me.

7:30 The bottom of my desk is an upside down ecosystem.

8:00 So far there was an ecosystem under my desk, my bed is slipping away. but it gets back. Also I'm having very intense day dreams. The visuals in.... Ahh fuck I just wished a penguin good luck on his rocket flight. (The penguin was a voice I was talking to while I was writing this. But i went into a dream state and actually saw him and conversed with him.)

8:30 Allot of the body high is gone. Super tired. Flies are still flying and my I'm still talking to people/objects/penguins.

8:38 Feeling super tired and heavy and restless. Gonna try and sit up. Wow that feels so much..... better. I think the peak is behind me. Although underneath my bed is a gnome with a plant army. But you know what they say, they're just as afraid of them as they are to you. (Alright I left that in to show how fucked I was, it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to say it. And I still said it wrong.)

For the rest of the trip I forgot to type. Mostly because I thought the trip was over. In reality I was still tripping allot. I ended up having to pee real bad and had to sit to pee because i was falling over. I looked in the mirror and saw my face. I remembered you're not supposed to do that but I was very Curious. Anyway, my face started morphing a little which, at this point in the trip, I was bored with. So I put all my mental energy into my reflection and it started getting progressively older. It even had old man glasses at one point which I got a kick out of. In summary, this dose was perfect. I had a good time, which if you've ever done a dissociative before you'd know that it tends to not be "fun" or "insightful". This time, however, I was able to just sit back and enjoy the hallucinations because I knew they were just an effect of a drug. I was even able to avoid the damn spiders, which I get on every trip, by turning them into the previously mentioned plant army and turning the queen spider (which was a very scary being) into the gnome that I wrote about earlier. And he wasn't scary in the least. More of a benevolent little thing.

Last edited:
Just an update of the "day after" effects. I find myself very groggy and unusually lethargic today. Also, a note to anyone looking to experience an anticholinergic delirium for the first time, I personally find it psychologicaly addictive and not all that "fun". So take that to heart before deciding to embark on such a journey as I have detailed in my report.

hey i did my first DPH trip last night and got crazy audio halucinations with closed eye visuals. does you heart beat super faast?

Ya the audio hallucinations and voices are ridiculous. It's more like a psychosis than a trip. And ya I could feel my heart beating very fast in my neck. It was weird but expected. If you are ever wanting to go on another DPH journey I would recommend researching the drug extensively. It can be quite dangerous if you don't know what your doing.

So this morning a naked homeless man gave me this report scrawled on some tissue paper and told me to post it. So here goes.

We all know its you you're talking about here. Please edit that out of your post.