• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc DIP. Yes, I am talking about the DIP Christopher Lloyd playing the Judge from Roger Rabbit was dipping the Toons in.

🤔 I think you're talking about smoking PCP?

I've only smoked PCP once, but in the form or angel dust (not in dip form).

I don't think long-term changes in motor function would occur from occasional use.

🤔 I think you're talking about smoking PCP?

I've only smoked PCP once, but in the form or angel dust (not in dip form).

I don't think long-term changes in motor function would occur from occasional use.
Sorry,embalming fluid. Its such a prevalent thing where I grew up I forget outside of there it's rarely used a a drug of choice as much. Pcp and Wet are similar at least in the main active substance I think? Never seen PCP or it powdered although I'm sure you could probably cook it up on the stove like K. Glad someone is familiar neither way bc I keep trying to explain this to a friend of mine,who as far as we know hasn't had a stroke or anything but is convinced the uncontrollable drooling he has at times is related. If so then somehow I'm impervious or somehow he's getting something adulterated somehow.

Now what he does consistently use is this(to me) strange ass looking ice. By strange I mean it looks entirely to clear to me for some reason,but there's no mistaking the taste but it's worse somehow than I remember. Unfortunately I haven't been in the position for some time to have been up on the latest trends but it WILL usually spin you,dialate pupils and everything but takes way more than I was used to before going up. And also a headache,flushed skin types of stuff. He is adamant it's not that

Sorry,embalming fluid. Its such a prevalent thing where I grew up I forget outside of there it's rarely used a a drug of choice as much. Pcp and Wet are similar at least in the main active substance I think? Never seen PCP or it powdered although I'm sure you could probably cook it up on the stove like K. Glad someone is familiar neither way bc I keep trying to explain this to a friend of mine,who as far as we know hasn't had a stroke or anything but is convinced the uncontrollable drooling he has at times is related. If so then somehow I'm impervious or somehow he's getting something adulterated somehow.

PCP has nothing to do with embalming fluid, that's a widespread drug myth. Embalming fluid is largely made of formaldehyde, which is super toxic. No one does it to get high, not even sure it would get you high, it would just make you really sick and/or dead.

Also, PCP is a drug, its main active substance is PCP, it's not like it's some sort of brew of embalming fluid and other stuff.

Do you mean bath salts? The pick and mix RNG drug that could be one of many things. As "adulterants" in the embalming fluid he chugs might be the only reason he's not dead.

PCP has nothing to do with embalming fluid, that's a widespread drug myth. Embalming fluid is largely made of formaldehyde, which is super toxic. No one does it to get high, not even sure it would get you high, it would just make you really sick and/or dead.

Also, PCP is a drug, its main active substance is PCP, it's not like it's some sort of brew of embalming fluid and other stuff.
Yea, I knew formaldehyde is in embalming fluid,methanol and whatever else the mortician or whoever distributes to the funeral home decides to throw in there I wouldn't be surprised. But one thing for sure,2 for certain, smoking wet you most definitely get high. Highs a bad way to describe it,but I've smoked a few sticks in my day. Definitely along with other dumb shit like huffing different chems not my finest,but I can say it used to be a huge thing back in the day in TX, Houston, Dallas, and ofc New Orleans. Wed get a vial dip a square in,let it dry and light it with a wood match. Lighters were a bad idea usually. Pcp I've never done,but know it had quite a lot to do with the wet running around guns point Houston tx. Hallucinations,shit like that.

Do you mean bath salts? The pick and mix RNG drug that could be one of many things. As "adulterants" in the embalming fluid he chugs might be the only reason he's not dead.
Honestly I'm not sure,I've done it plenty before i went up but that was a good while back when drugs were actually legit. XO's were legit and actually made you roll for 6-12 hours. The ice he's always bitching about, I've done and you may be right. I've never done bath salts themselves,or smoked spice or any synth type stuff that is newer,but the dope is off. It will get you spun, dilate your pupils but it looks to me too shiny,cracks back to white? If that makes sense,and no euphoria like I rem. I keep telin him it's off,if it was the Dip from back in the day you I'd think the problems woulda started then.

Wet is not embalming fluid. It is freebase PCP. Most PCP is in the salt form (HCL) so you can put it up your nose. If it is a solid, 99% of the time it is PCP HCL. If you smoke PCP HCL you will defintely get high, but it is a different experience than smoking the free base molecule.

Think of the difference between smoking cocaine HCL and Freebase cocaine (crack).

Wet is not embalming fluid. It is freebase PCP. Most PCP is in the salt form (HCL) so you can put it up your nose. If it is a solid, 99% of the time it is PCP HCL. If you smoke PCP HCL you will defintely get high, but it is a different experience than smoking the free base molecule.

Think of the difference between smoking cocaine HCL and Freebase cocaine
Smh,just goes to show how much dumbass kids like myself back then had leprechauns in their asses and harm reduction wasn't a definition I learned early. Only did it a few times but was convinced was embalming fluid,hell one of my homeboys uncle was our connect who worked at a mortuary. I learned it with opiates though.

Think of the difference between smoking cocaine HCL and Freebase cocaine (crack).

Oh hey, C_K! Nice to see you post. :) How have you been?