• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dimethylone trip report

GuruHS

Greenlighter
Since there is no info anywhere about this I'll post a quick report.

I ordered methylone and got this instead. It's a white powder with tiny crystal shard.

I wouldn't buy this garbage. it's mdma ultra ultra light. Maybe a mild anti depressant. Increase in energy. music is a little better. Short duration.

I took almost a half gram starting at 12:30 pm. It's 4:37pm. This stuff is garbage. Anyone who tries it will say the same thing. There is no use for this at all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

Personally I'd replace the methylone with something from the benzofuran family, but that's a matter of taste.

This wasn't by choice that I got this. Stay away from it. I'm letting everyone know there is nothing good in it.

I know, you wanted methylone and got this which turned out to be crap and you shared that info with the rest of us. That's why the first line in my reply is 'Thanks for the info'.

Second line is just me saying that imo the benzofurans are even better than methylone, but admitting that's not true for everyone.

I would agree but I've never had the opportunity to try 6-apb and rest. Hopefully soon.

This does not surprise me as N,N-dimethylated phenethylamines tend to be inactive, and are only sold because the are prodrugs to the mono-methylated counterparts. Dimethylcathinone and diethylcathinone are known examples.