• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dimethylone (m11)

Wayne C

Bluelighter
Has anyone heard of this? I searched as well as I could but couldn't find anything about it here, or on any other forum sites for that matter. Looks somewhat interesting

111 views in one day and no input? WOW, for all I know the dude that was talking about it being available could just be a dirty scammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to find info on this stuff anywhere, and those people who talk about doing m11 or dibutylone just seem to dissapear not mentioning how good or bad the chemical is.. perhaps its just too new?

I'd really like at least -something- as I would not like to subject my very interested friend into being the FIRST guinae pig. (and no im not trying to "swim" he really is my friend lol, my heart can't take these damn stims any more)

I'd assume slightly weaker, less serotonin version of methylone?
But I also see one (possible shill) report hyping it to be better than Methylone.

if its N-methyl-methylone youre talking about, maybe worth a try, but think of MDPPP.

is MDPPP close to methylone? I'd imagine it so but ive seen some people say it's very weak.

And yes i'm refering to BK-MDA with two methyl's added to the nitrogen. Dimethylone is a silly name for it, but used somewhat often second to the name "m11"

It's hard to predict anything about this because SAR's are generally predicted through experiments. For example, with amphetamine the potency increases with the addition of one methyl group (methamphetamine) but drops drastically with two methyl groups (dimethylamphetamine). However, with methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA), the potency decreases with the addition of one methyl group (MDMA). Furthermore, for cathinone, the potency increases with the addition of a methyl group (methcathinone). Since methylone/bk-MDMA lies between these two groups, it's hard to really say.

What I can say with relatively good confidence is that if ingested orally, it is likely that the dimethylone will be demethylated during metabolism to it's respective metabolite methylone (. Since the enzymes typically do these processes at less than 100% efficiency, dimethylone will probably have some characteristics similar to methylone because there will actually be methylone in one's system after ingestion. However, this doesn't mean that one should take more to achieve an equipotent high to methylone since dimethylone is also a drug in itself and the potency of it is not known.

Personally, I'm predicting that it will be weaker than methylone but still can be used in a similar manner to methylone. If one does not have access to methylone, then this might be a good substitute for it.

Has any tertiary amphetamine ever been well accepted as a recreational drug? It'll probably be crap.

It's not a tertiary amphetamine though, it's a tertiary cathinone. SAR is a little different for those.

methylone sucks. there is a nice e like rush and then a horrible comedown - you will hear voices telling you how shitty you are and that you are worthless and should die.

that said Dimethylone I've never tried, but if you follow the Dimethyltryptamine/methyltryptamine way of thinking, the "Di" mean 2 (stronger) but again I don't know about Dimethylone, try at your own risk. I'd recommend having some Xanax on hand just in case.

Where is the other methyl group stuck on? This cannot be a real drug.

ebola

My point stands, though, right? If I was being an arsehole, I'd tell you that it's both an amphetamine and a cathinone, but you and I both know that's tautological, and I understand what you're saying. Is the SAR significantly different with regards to dialkylation that this is likely to yield a worthwhile compound? If so, please indulge me with an explanation. I simply cannot think of a N,N-dialkylated cathinone that's ever been any good. Perhaps that's because we haven't looked hard enough, it just doesn't seem like a fruitful field of endeavour to me. Can you see this being any good? Do you have any literature on the differences between the SAR of cathinones and regular amphetamines that would be reasonably accessible to the hobby scientist please?

Where is the other methyl group stuck on? This cannot be a real drug.

ebola

Most definately so. The name doesn't make a lot of sense. 'Dimethylone' But I assure you it's this:

N,N-dimethyl-3,4-methylenedioxycathinone

The only persons I know who tested it Insuffulated it, and also had much stronger stimulants like 4-EMC, MDPV, etc laying around. So tolerance and possible ROA could be the issue regarding some speculation i've had about this compound.

Id like to see if what MMPA said was true, and if taking this 'Dimethylone' orally will result in methylone in the system like some sort of prodrug? Or at least have somewhat similar effects to i'd imagine Butylone. As they would be isomeric.

does anyone else feel really fucking irritated and/or hear voices a couple hours after taking cathinones or is it just me?

does anyone else feel really fucking irritated and/or hear voices a couple hours after taking cathinones or is it just me?

I get scattered irritated and depressed and I wish the fucking drug would leave me system similar to crack. (but with a hell of a longer half life)
Most cathinones are pretty much weaker, longer duration, rolly crack. lmao. That's how they feel to me at least.
(and some cathinones like 4-mec can produce some minor qualuude like effects, as strange as that is? Cathinones are strange man. very much so.)

Gotta love amphetamines. I've decided to forget dimethylone and just stick with good ole 4fa..

You should be more specific. It really all depends on what cathinone we're talking about. M1 has never given me a bad comedown, although I always smoke medical wax or bud when I roll so that could easily diminish some negative effects.

It's good to see this thread finally built up. It had tons of views but was dead for weeks. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i know of someone who supposedly acquired some dimethylone and found that is was completely inactive. 150 mg's apparently produced 0 effects. However I won't completely rule out "dimethylone" just yet because it is quite possible that this person just got scammed.

I just got some of this sent to me instead of Methylone; which I'm not too happy about...but might be happy in the end I suppose. Anyways, my girlfriend had the chance to do an allergy test today and then a total of 20mg after that over the course of 4 hours. From what she explained she said it felt a lot like methylone, and that she was dancing around the house.

That is all I know at the moment, figured I would let people know everything I know as soon as I knew.

This weekend I'll have the time to try it myself and I'll give a more detailed TR.

Sounds fairly promising though because normally we have to do 50-100mg of Methylone to feel decent, so if she felt pretty good from only 20mg, I would personally be pretty happy. Hopefully there aren't any negative effects that weren't apparent with Methylone.

I didn't get to see the label for most of the cathinones we tried almost a decade ago, but a couple years ago I ordered M1 and it was awesome at first until a couple hours later when the irritation and voices came back big time, way louder than acceptable, I have severe anxiety attacks and various other health problems though so I can't say it'd be the same for others. Haven't tried m11 that I know of, couldn't pay me to.

Do you honestly want to consume a drug that you cannot find any information about?