• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diluadid to oxy help please

Jvjs05

Bluelighter
So I'm taking 12mg subutex per day , I don't go away from it Itter but when I do it takes about 16mg iv diluadid to break thru and get me a good high , I can't aquire any Dillys but have access to 15mg IR oxycodone , so my question so I don't kill myself here what would be equilivent to IVing 16mg dilly to IV oxycodone ? Anyone with experience I would appreciate the advise.

Ment to say don't go away from it often* because I've been down that road and know how hard it is , but 3 to 4 times per month I like to feel that high again , so to sum it up 16mg Dillaudid IV equeals how many mg oxycodone IV ?

I checked an opioid conversion chart which said about 200 mg oxy. I'm assuming you mean oral? That's what I would recommend, bioavailability of oxy is fairly high, no need to try and IV those pills.

I ment IV , I know oxycodone can be IVed , so I was wondering what 16mg IV diluadid would equeal in IV ing oxy

I was told that 8mg dilly equeals 30mg oxy IR but have heard different things from different people

Yeah, I was just giving u a rough guide. Maybe start low & increase depending on the effects.

I know some ppl compare the dilly rush to iv H. Oxy may not compare.

I was the opposite ( though not iv), could take a bottle of dilaudid & just feel a slight relaxation,- a few oxy 80's chewed up & I was superwoman lol.

Google is teh friend, look up comparative charts.

Rtp