• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dillaudid question ?

Jvjs05

Bluelighter
Hey everyone , so little background I am 28 male 215lbs. Very experienced with oxycodone as it is my favorite drug in the world and also my arch enemy, anyways I have developed quite the habit, and regularly hit 300-400mgs in a day. My one time dose to get me high is up to 90-120mgs (3-4 blues). I almost always snort, I love the feeling it gives me of an instant rush. Have never injected not once. I have recently acquired 2 8mg Dillaudid tabs. I have looked this up and there are so many different opinions and info I see . Given then BA of oxy snorted and the BA of diluadid snorted would snorting both 8mg tabs be roughly equilivent to snorting 2 blues ? Also how much am I really wasting of my Oxys by only snorting ? Friend who gave me the diluadid also had offered to pin me if I want as he says that really the best way to do it. I'm not sure I wanna cross that line , but haven't been high in over a week and really want to nod. If I was to iv it how much would 1 8mg be equal to for snorting my blues ? Sorry for the long post but any advise from someone experienced with oxy and hydromorphones would be appreciated.

Orally hydromorph is 1:3 to oxycodone oral. The BA of oral oxycodone is about 80%, nasally its about 40%. So oral hydromorph is 1:6 to oxycodone nasal. Two 8mg tabs would roughly equal 96mg of snorted oxycodone. Iv hydromorph is about 1:13 to oral oxycodone. So 1 8mg hydro iv'd, is about equivalent to 104mg oral oxycodone,and about 208mg snorted oxycodone. So yes, your friend is right, iv is definitely the most efficient roa, but this is the case for just about any drug. The BA of snorted hydro is about 50%. With all that being said, both oral and snorted bioavailabilities have a +/- of nearly 30%. So to get an exact ratio is difficult. When calculating the conversion, always use the larger number to be on the safe side.

- Hopeless Soul

Thanks , yea I think it must vary by person bc I can swallow 60mg of oxy and not feel much but If I snort 90mg I feel that nice relaxing warm feeling
As for the hydros I think I'm Gona go with snorting them prolly take the 2 tabs crush into 4 equeal lines do the first 2 , then wait a few mins assess how I feel and then go for the 3rd and maybe 4th, the iv is temping , but everyone I know who has done it has told me once you do there's no going back , and I really don't wanna start doing that. I really hate the idea that I may be wasting half my Oxys by snorting since they are definAtly not cheap , but for me I feel like I get more then 50 % from snorting , maybe it's in my head induno , but I do know that snorting 90mg and taking a 1mg kpin gets me the perfect nod , where as swallowing 60 even with the kpin gets me almost nothing

howd it go? i LOVE dilaudid, always just ate them though. Was snorting that much better?

yeah I just realized that hahaha. But who knows maybe OP still remembers? A shot in the dark, I know.