• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid without a filter

Fknidiot

Greenlighter
Ok so the day before yesterday I came to the hospital with severe back pain (I have cancer) and my family doctor came to check on me and hung around emerge a while, he told me make sure I ask for pain Meds whenever I need them, I told him I didn't even tell the I was on any because they ALWAYS treat you different, so he told me he would go tell them that they needed to give them to me when I ask because he knew I wasn't there looking for pills (he's been my doctor for 15yrs so he knows I only get them when I need to) at first the emerge doc and all the nurses were being super nice and kept checking on me and doing everything they could to help, until... My doctor went to tell them about the painkillers, after that they were very rude didn't check on me once after that, anytime I would call they would take at least 15mins so finally before my ct scan I asked for something for the pain because I would have to lay there for 20 mins and I was already in the worst pain ever, so they hooked me up to I'V and it actually made it feel a lot better compaired to taking it orally but still after an hour it wore off, this time instead of giving it through I'v they gave me a pill and I knew that wouldn't do shit for me I can take 10 of them and still not get the relief the I'v gave... So I decided to grab the saline syringe and throw the pill in shake it up and inject it into the I'v once again I got relief and I'm not gonna lie one of the cloud 9 feelings and I am terrified of needles and I don't ever do it on my own so the idiot I am didn't know you have to use a filter, so here I am with a huge red patch and a few hard lumps in places around my arm, I'm freaked out I have no idea what to do or what to tell the doctors, I forgot to mention I am admitted to the hospital right now also, but I'm scared because things I am reading say it can cause death but I don't want to tell them what I did because I will be labelled even worse than I am already (even though I don't abuse my pills normally, they automatically seem to label you when your on pain killers) and I'm also scared they will cut me off my painkillers then I will really be screwed and end up withdrawling and everyone knows that's no fun, plus I have the world greatest family doctor and I don't want him thinking I'm some kind of junkie, so please help, what should I do or say, the doc will be coming to check on me soon and the nurses told me to show him all the red hard bumps, but can he fix it without knowing what I did or what can I tell him, I'm very scared right now :s