• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dilaudid Potentiating Questions and Advice

ProjectPotentiate

Greenlighter
I normally take 37.5 - 40mg Oxycodone daily because of a back injury. Mind you I take this dose potentiated with GSE, Black Cumin Seed Oil, 30mg DXM, 5mg Diazepam, 50mg diphenhydramine, alongside a couple of strong drinks. Every other day I switch off the GSE and Black Cumin Seed Oil and diazepam with 600mg Cimetidine and a maalox chaser.

Okay so recently I came across some 4mg dilaudids. I was going to crush up 3 of them and rail um. But before I do that I wanted to know will the potentiators I take for oxy work for the dilaudid. Dangers side effects and experiences would be appreciated. Also plz no IV recommendations since that is not an option for me. 2nd post ever on here. Sorry if I broke any rules. Thank you.

You're fine, perfectly within the rules. Yes, anything that potentiates oxy, will potentiate hydromorphone.. Hydromorphone is roughly 2.66 x's the strength of oxy.. So 40mg oxy = 15mg hydromorphone, when taken orally. The dangerous side effects are the same as oxy, but more profound, as hydromorphone is stronger.

You are seriously risking death mixing the diazepam(benzo) and opiates not potentiating... On top of that the alcohol makes it much more dangerous. You should really be more careful

Keep the responses coming. My Valium dose is very minimal and I only take it every other day, so after doing this for years and the tolerance I've built up I'm pretty sure I know my own body when it comes to that. I am more worried about the dxm dilaudid and alcohol interaction, since I have never had a drink or dxm in my system when I have taken dilaudid in the past. Personal experiences are what I am looking for, rather than textbook warnings. Thank you.

Well from personal experience, 60-90mg of dxm seems to nearly double the analgesia and euphoria of oxy and h.. Dph does a good job for me too, probably enhances the euphoria by 1.25-1.5 as much. Benzos added to my opiates skyrockets the analgesia and euphoria, but sometimes can knock me out too fast. < I do not condone this though. Alcohol is always a so-so potentiator for me, but thc works well, it doesn't increase the high perse, but it brings back the buzz after a few hours.. Grapefruit juice always worked well for me too. I have noticed that dxm and dph decrease the amount of time my opiates 'hold' me over for though..

Textbook or not, combining CNS depressants is always a dangerous combination, even for experienced users, with high tolerances! Most od cases are the result of an opioid and benzo combo. I do not condone this combination! Way too risky!

If you intend on railing the dilaudid you will get better results doing minuscule amounts every 10-20 minutes as opposed to all at once. I also agree that even with a tolerance you want to take it easy-even though oxy and dillies are in the same class they can still hit different-not just intensity wise either. Until you know how to w your body responds to it alone I would be cautious potentiating it right out of th gate. I have a lot of experience with both and various ROAs and there are differences between them.

^>I definitely agree with this! Do not potentiate until you know how a hydromorphone dose alone will affect you. Great point Raysu!

I would like to say this is the best community I have ever been a part of. It seems everyone here is skilled in the knowledge of what takes place in the chemistry of their own bodies. I'm not a forum type of person, especially when it has to deal with this. I seek knowledge after bad experiences. I've had bad experiences with tramadol and even kratom to a certain extent. So whenever I try a combo of something new I always have to ask questions, so I can learn from past mistakes. I appreciate every bit of information I obtain from here. Let's keep it coming. Anyone else have anything they feel like they can share with the subject above ...plz don't be shy. Jah bless and thank you.

^ Great to hear your appreciation for the forum, I would say our community has above average intelligence. Welcome to Bluelight BTW!

Second trying your dilaudid without any other substances-you need to see how it hits you. Also, from experience, snorting Dillies can give you breathing issues: the fillers in the pills are not good for the lungs. Have you thought about plugging? It gives a surprisingly good rush.

^ Someone just posted a link to a page that showed xrays of people's lungs that have snorted pills, wasn't pretty to say the least.. However its intranasal bioavailability is pretty good.

It's highly water soluble and dilaudid can easily be filtered and taken intranasally in a saline/water solution thus eliminating most of the fillers and binders. Prep as you would IV but break off the needle before using.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind if i can't achieve the results I'm looking for with snorting. The problem with plugging is I always tend to waste some by spilling or whatnot with shaky arms. Then I curse at myself lol. And dillies around here are not cheap. But tramadol is a dime a dozen. Nobody wants that garbage.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind if i can't achieve the results I'm looking for with snorting. The problem with plugging is I always tend to waste some by spilling or whatnot with shaky arms. Then I curse at myself lol. And dillies around here are not cheap. But tramadol is a dime a dozen. Nobody wants that garbage.
What I was referring to isn't plugging (or maybe this response was directed at someone else? Sorry I'm pretty tired atm haha). If you crush it up in water and draw it up in say an insulin syringe through a filter and break off the needle then it can be used as a dropper for your nose and spare you most of the particulates that are not ideal for nasal membranes. It takes less than a minute and is very easy to prep but is a lot less harmful.

Yeah I'm still new to this site ...so I never know if I'm responding to someone personally or the whole thread. Thanks for the heads up on the tip tho. I have one of those liquid syringes they hand out at drugstores, tho I don't see any filter on it. Would it be easier to use an empty nose spray bottle so it spreads out as a mist rather than say a stream? I've never used a liquid syringe for nasal purposes and am always afraid I will lose medicine in the process.

Okay so recently I came across some 4mg dilaudids. I was going to crush up 3 of them and rail um. But before I do that I wanted to know will the potentiators I take for oxy work for the dilaudid. Dangers side effects and experiences would be appreciated. Also plz no IV recommendations since that is not an option for me. 2nd post ever on here. Sorry if I broke any rules. Thank you.

Judging by your question form, I am assuming you seek maximum effect without the use of Intravenous administration..

If that is the case, you would want to either A) Pop the pills orally or B) Plug it into your rectum.

*Sidenote* Everyone has their own preference on route of administration, which I respect, but I must make sure you are aware that insuflation of mostly all opiate-containing pills is albeit useless, use the following chart (taken from Bluelight Bioavil mega) as future point of reference:

Opiates
Methadone: Oral 84%. Elimination half-life:24-36 hours,
Ketobemiodone: Oral 34% +/-10%; Rectal 44% +/- 9%. Elimination half-life: 2.25- 2.45 hours
Meperidine: Rectal 55%, IM 80-85% Elimination half-life 3.0 h
Buprenorphine: Oral 22%; Sublingual 30%; IM 90-100%. Elimination half-life: 12-44 hours
Hydromorphone: Oral-30-35%; Intranasal 52.4%; Rectal 33%
Dihydrocodeine: Oral 20%. Elimination halflife 4 hours
Heroin: Oral 35%; IM 85%
Fentanyl: Transdermal 92%; Sublingual and Buccal 50%; Intranasal 70%. Protein binding 80-85% Elimination half-life 3-12 hours
Sufentanil: Intranasal 78%,
Remifentanil: Protein binding 70%. Elimination half-life 1-20 minutes
Alfentanil: 92% Protein binding. Elimination half-life is 1.5-2 hours
Morphine: Oral 30%; Rectal 30%; Intranasal 15-20%, Chitosan(a linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) has been shown to increase nasal bioavailability of morphine from around 10-20% to over 60%, SC-60%, protein binding 30-40%, half-life is 2-3 hours
Oxycodone: Oral 60-87%; intranasal- 55-70%
Hydrocodone: Oral bioavailability is not really known but it is around oxycodone bioavailability; Orally 70% of it is usually absorbed, half-life is 4-8 hours
Oxymorphone: Intranasal 43%; Orals 10-20%; Rectal 10%
BUTORPHANOL : Oral 5-17%
Tramadol: Oral 68-72%; Rectal 77%: Eliminatio half-life 5-7 hours
Codeine: Oral 90%; Rectal 90%
Diphenoxylate: Protein binding 74-95%. Elimination half-life 12-14 hours
Pethidine(meperidine): Oral 50-60%. Protein Binding 65-75%, Half Life 3-5 hours
Normeperidine Is about half as potent as meperidine, but it has twice the CNS stimulation effects.
Pentazocine: Oral 20%. Half-life 2 to 3 hours

Judging by your question form, I am assuming you seek maximum effect without the use of Intravenous administration..

If that is the case, you would want to either A) Pop the pills orally or B) Plug it into your rectum.

Hydromorphone: Oral-30-35%; Intranasal 52.4%; Rectal 33%
Wouldn't he want to take it intranasally, opposed to oral/rectal?

Wouldn't he want to take it intranasally, opposed to oral/rectal?

True, although I was slightly confused by OPs question format, I was assuming that he was looking for the best effect for pain relief as a prescription to pain meds was stated in his initial post.

*Sidenote* Everyone has their own preference on route of administration, which I respect, but I must make sure you are aware that insuflation of mostly all opiate-containing pills is albeit useless, use the following chart (taken from Bluelight Bioavil mega) as future point of reference:

When one chooses plugging for better effects or safer use, it must be observed that constipation is very common for those who use opiates frequently so in some cases enemas or laxatives may be recommended.