• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid: oral w/ grapefruit potentiation or nasal drip

plebmasterflex

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight, first time long time.

I have managed to get a hold of 1 1/2 Dilaudid (hydromorphone) tablets, the 4mg ones totaling 6mg. I was wondering what is the most efficient way to consume them: eat a few grapefruits then orally dose them or create a nasal drip with oral syringe (like I normally do)?

These are quite rare in my country in South America so I want to extend their potential as much as is possible. My tolerance is medium, I am most comfortable on ~40-50mg oxycodone through a nasal drip and my preferred way of getting high is ~90-100mg of morphine rectally. I have a grapefruit tree in my home so I plan to eat 2 of them 1 hour before doosing, if indeed this is a more efficient method.

TL;DR what is better use of 6mg dilaidid for a medium tolerance user: eating 2 grapefruits then swallowing/parachut the pills or crush and mix with water then drop into my nose with oral syringe?

I thank you for your suggestions and be safe everyone.

The nasal BA is much better than oral, so I would use all 6mg in a nasal drip. I have experience snorting hydromorphone at around the same tolerance level as you and I usually needed at least a full 4mg for a pleasant, if slightly underwhelming high. You should use the grapefruit with that method as well.

The nasal BA is much better than oral, so I would use all 6mg in a nasal drip. I have experience snorting hydromorphone at around the same tolerance level as you and I usually needed at least a full 4mg for a pleasant, if slightly underwhelming high. You should use the grapefruit with that method as well.
This is exactly what I did and I'm at a good level. Thank you.