• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid/Hydromorphone Help

I'd wait a good twelve hours but if you dose every other day or third day it's much better. I'm on dilaudid. Tolerance builds quick with it if you dose every six to eight hours and it's a real bitch for wds.

Heard that Raysu. Freaking wd from this shit just plain hurts. I was shooting every 6 hrs and except for sleep was consumed by it. Tolerance does build quick with dilaudid. I had a good one today but slept late and taken dilaudid around 9 and didn't end up dosing till 1 same day so that's like 16 hrs no dilaudid so I could def feel it. I sleep in a chair bc of my ostomy bag and it kills my neck. I got regular pillows and rhea puris pillows but none work but when I shot this morning all that neck pain evaporated and my other pains were dulled. So what if I didn't get super.high like before. I got some high. I think spacing doses is very important to me right now. If I'm gonna use it my way I have to. If not take it the pain clinics way. It's that simple. Gotta go run help a Dillie brother out. Y'all be safe