• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids DILAUDID -- BOOFING question

Opana313

Bluelighter
Ok 2mg hydromorphone..how much water to dissolve in, and with needle-less plunger, load up like 1 or 2ml?

First time. Will I feel this? I hear this route is quite amazing

Different strokes for different folks really. I usually use 10ml of solution when I have rectally administered pills. I have this notion in my head that slightly more solution exposes more of the drugs to a greater surface area more quickly. I really have no idea if this is accurate, though I'll say that 10ml of solution is easily tolerable for most people.

If I were you i would crush the pill, mix with ~5ml of warm water and try that out. This should be enough to completely solute the pill and make the solution homogenous.

I'm a pretty big proponent of this route of administration. It occupies a good middle ground in terms of safety and potency, I always felt that Opioids and for that matter, other drugs administered rectally had more of a "physical" feeling than say, insufflating would. It kind of feels like the feelings are emanating from that area near the bottom of your spine and radiating outwards.

It should be a good experience. Write us a trip report why not? There aren't a lot of TR's featuring Hydromorphone via this ROA.

Well I did give it a go yesterday with about 2.75 ml solution or 2.5 but yeah only one 2mg dilaudid and idk how far up the bum you gotta get it but I felt I was there or near..guess maybe I should had lay on my stomach and wait(I was sideways on couch) anyway this resulted in feeling a few drops slip out onto the briefs...either wasted it bc of this or possibly too high of a tolerance? I had already snorted maybe 4mgs prior which was next to useless I also had 1mg sub in me about 12 hours earlier..

Definitely will try again though.

It should be a good experience. Write us a trip report why not? There aren't a lot of TR's featuring Hydromorphone via this ROA.
Thanks again for your knowledge but I am also curious as so how STRONG this route may be, I'm on a plethora of opioids right now including 15mg morphine ir and another 4mg of dliaudid and a couple of bars.

Is there a rush? Is 2mg a big dose going this route? I have another and plan to use 5ml or possibly same amount of water but just curious how good or bad this may floor me..also on 1mg sub from early early this morning.

Dude I love boof diluadid.
I would boof almost 32mg of hydromorphone and basically throw up and not keep your eyes peeled. I stopped slamming dil so now I boof

Hey @Opana313 it's definitely not gonna "foor" you if you already have a tolerance to Opioids. Depending upon who you ask or where you get your information, the bioavailability of rectally-administered Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is about 2x the potency of oral administration. If you've ever insufflated Hydromorphone, then you can expect a pretty similar experience to rectal administration.

You can expect maybe 2x faster onset of effects and 2x the potency of oral administration, though if you're already using and familiar with Hydromorphone, it's not going to be a crazy-different experience for you.

Thank you..this explains why my first experience I did feel "something" but nothing to write home about and figured it may had been placebo or didn't do it correctly...but then again I had 4mg already snorted...which doesn't do much either for me unless I have 10 or 15 of the 4mg hydromorphone's.

Thank you..this explains why my first experience I did feel "something" but nothing to write home about and figured it may had been placebo or didn't do it correctly...but then again I had 4mg already snorted...which doesn't do much either for me unless I have 10 or 15 of the 4mg hydromorphone's.
I lay on my left side for a bit. Make sure your bowels are empty. If i was going to IV 24mg i would plug the same amount. I like the slow come up almost as much as IV and i find it last longer. But if i already have some in my system i don't notice it as much

I remember boofing exalgos (er diluadid), super easy, in my bathroom floor. I'd be nodding a good bit. It smacks with the right dose and proper prep

Yeah neither did I but got curious and don't care although have heard it's like one of the best routes? Besides the obvious

Well I did give it a go yesterday with about 2.75 ml solution or 2.5 but yeah only one 2mg dilaudid and idk how far up the bum you gotta get it but I felt I was there or near..guess maybe I should had lay on my stomach and wait(I was sideways on couch) anyway this resulted in feeling a few drops slip out onto the briefs...either wasted it bc of this or possibly too high of a tolerance? I had already snorted maybe 4mgs prior which was next to useless I also had 1mg sub in me about 12 hours earlier..

Definitely will try again though.
For the best effect your colon needs to be empty. Using and enema before hand helps.

The ROA isn’t much better than snorting even if done perfectly and it’s a whole lot of extra work.

If you have shit in your colon it will absorb into the shit somewhat won’t be too strong

Yeah I thought there was some sort of rush involved like it was a step down from IV or IM which intrigued me bc I do not use needles...butt of course it turned out just being shit, so to speak. I'll stick to intranasal as it hits fairly quickly and feels refreshing. (Only oxycodone, preferably 30mg IR roxi produced straight from the Pharm).