• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid and blk tar

Invisible Helper

Bluelighter
I have a question ,I got a Dilaudid 4 mg yellow p4 pill I was wondering if it would be okay to cook up blk wait till it cools down a bit and pour powder crushed Dilaudid into the mix and obviously cotton filter mix the two cause alone the 4 mg won't do much. Please reply if someone has experienced with this thanks !

You really don't want to be messing with the insoluble binders in the pills. Though I get them and there aren't many but what makes it yellow I would worry about. You really want to be using a sub micron wheel filter with pills. I would say to at least pre filter and then add and filter once more with the black.

Or if you don't think you will feel it just forget about it and stick with what you know. Any insoluble stuff collects in your lungs mainly and isn't a good thing.

I'm not an IV user though so you should probably get more opinions.

Good point . Since i don't have like 16 mgs it's not worth risking the possible bad consequences out of it so I'll just snort it . The point was the bioavailability of it oral is 10-30% intranasal like 52-60% IV 100% and I thought it could be a nice rush