• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dilaudid 8mg

Seems like you're not into injecting, which is a good thing... So definitely snorting is better than swallowing. Start small because you can always work your way up, if you take too much at first you can't take it out.

Thank you for that info will definitely come in handy
Yep... as a morphine user that site gives me a better understanding of the other options listed in regard to their morphine equivalent: use most all the listed options occasionally and this explains the potency differences.
Definitely HR, IMO.
Thanks

bioavailability is an amazing thing it’s crazy how I can take 16 mg orally and feel nothing but snort 8mg and e off my ass. Gotta love opioids!

Hey there OP and please allow me to welcome you warmly to our community! We are happy to have you. We are here to help you with whatever you need to use safely, but please do keep in mind that what we are dealing with here is a science and has to be approached as such. When you create a thread, try your best to make sure that your question is as clear as possible.

Your question as it is written is not actually answerable in any kind of meaningful way. What does "worth it" mean? What is your situation? Are you a regular user? Are you in withdrawal? We need more information here. The way you have worded your thread would be defined as completely subjective. I don't know you or what you like. I hope this makes sense. Get back to us with a little bit more of a definitive query and we will go from there?

I'm guessing you're curious about bioavailability? That's easy.

If you're trying to figure out how much you need to get a similar effect to your Hydrocodone (Vicodin; Lortab) Here is an Opioid dosage calculator. We are all about trying to turn new members into great researchers. With these tools, you should be able to quickly and easily answer your own question without needing to wait for us :)

does this conversion chart count for oral use of all drugs, obviously except the fent?

You can totally eat them or snort them and you wont have to worry about doing any fent .
Just becareful Dilaudid is really powerful . Id do a half first and if you dont feel anything in 20 mins do the other half . If you sniff them it should hit you in a min or two .
wow i wish i had some of them .:Satan:

I ate 4 the first time I got them and I felt nothing....... idk why people like them so much they do nothing for me=, but keep my withdrawals away. id take oxy any day over these. I ate 32mg at once and snorted 16mg with that and still didn't feel anything, yes 6 8mg pills at once and it didn't touch my oxy habit....