• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dilaudid 8mg

Corbinkenney66

Greenlighter
is Taking oral dilaudid worth it or should I just save what I have since these things are pretty valuable around where I’m at

is Taking oral dilaudid worth it or should I just save what I have since these things are pretty valuable around where I’m at
Most definitely save it...oral dilaudid is garbage. An 8mg pill is roughly equal to 10-15mg of oral morphine..so not shit.

Why can't you snort or plug it? I'm not sure how well dilaudid works sublingually but I imagine it would work pretty well if snorting and plugging works that much better than oral.

Not sure about plugging not my preference?but is snorting really that much stronger than just swallowing it? And I’ve always heard that dilaudid is a lot stronger than morphine or hydrocodone but from what you told me it doesn’t seem like it. Is dilaudid just talked about so highly because of the bioavailability through injection?

Not sure about plugging not my preference?but is snorting really that much stronger than just swallowing it? And I’ve always heard that dilaudid is a lot stronger than morphine or hydrocodone but from what you told me it doesn’t seem like it. Is dilaudid just talked about so highly because of the bioavailability through injection?
Yes, it is popular among those who inject it. Routes of administration vary wildly with dilaudid, oral being practically useless. Snorting, plugging and injecting are magnitudes stronger for dilaudid. Snorting it I believe puts it on par with snorting heroin milligram per milligram..maybe slightly stronger. I would have to do research on sublingual(yes under the tongue) but plugging would be your best bet if you dont like needles(i dont like needles). Otherwise, snorting would be a much, much better method. 8mg can be pretty strong if ingested the right way. Never swallow it though. Useless that way.

Would snorting the whole 8mg pill be okay? Kind of new to snorting opiates mostly just dabble in oral use of hydrocodone oxycodone and my favorite which is surprisingly methadone

Would snorting the whole 8mg pill be okay? Kind of new to snorting opiates mostly just dabble in oral use of hydrocodone oxycodone and my favorite which is surprisingly methadone
it depends what your tolerance is like..if you haven't been using any opiates or you are using other drugs like benzos, then I would definitely not snort the whole pill.

I usually need around 25-35mg of hydrocodone to feel any euphoria
When was the last time you have used this dose?

If it was within the last couple days, you could snort the whole 8mg and be fine..given you are on no other drugs that depress the nervous system.

Hey there OP and please allow me to welcome you warmly to our community! We are happy to have you. We are here to help you with whatever you need to use safely, but please do keep in mind that what we are dealing with here is a science and has to be approached as such. When you create a thread, try your best to make sure that your question is as clear as possible.

Your question as it is written is not actually answerable in any kind of meaningful way. What does "worth it" mean? What is your situation? Are you a regular user? Are you in withdrawal? We need more information here. The way you have worded your thread would be defined as completely subjective. I don't know you or what you like. I hope this makes sense. Get back to us with a little bit more of a definitive query and we will go from there?

I'm guessing you're curious about bioavailability? That's easy.

If you're trying to figure out how much you need to get a similar effect to your Hydrocodone (Vicodin; Lortab) Here is an Opioid dosage calculator. We are all about trying to turn new members into great researchers. With these tools, you should be able to quickly and easily answer your own question without needing to wait for us :)

Dilaudid is different to hydro, you will NOT achieve the " same " high, every opiate has its own. Effects fave is oxy, pure euphoria, less respiratory depression, and constipation i am prescribed morphine, dilaudid, oxy, and codeine for chronic issues i dont use recreationally which should be noted, but i do know their effects.

I am aware that each opioid has its own effect I was just using it in comparison but it is a pretty bad comparison since we are talking two completely different types of opioids

Hey there OP and please allow me to welcome you warmly to our community! We are happy to have you. We are here to help you with whatever you need to use safely, but please do keep in mind that what we are dealing with here is a science and has to be approached as such. When you create a thread, try your best to make sure that your question is as clear as possible.

Your question as it is written is not actually answerable in any kind of meaningful way. What does "worth it" mean? What is your situation? Are you a regular user? Are you in withdrawal? We need more information here. The way you have worded your thread would be defined as completely subjective. I don't know you or what you like. I hope this makes sense. Get back to us with a little bit more of a definitive query and we will go from there?

I'm guessing you're curious about bioavailability? That's easy.

If you're trying to figure out how much you need to get a similar effect to your Hydrocodone (Vicodin; Lortab) Here is an Opioid dosage calculator. We are all about trying to turn new members into great researchers. With these tools, you should be able to quickly and easily answer your own question without needing to wait for us :)

Thank you for that info will definitely come in handy

Yeah snort the full 8 mg. I got a good high off 8 mg when I had no tolerance. One and only time I got much of anything from it. You’d think even with tolerance the 32 mg shots would have been nice.

For reference, they’ll iv you 2 mg and then 1 mg as needed for severe pain in the ER setting.

Yeah snort the full 8 mg. I got a good high off 8 mg when I had no tolerance. One and only time I got much of anything from it. You’d think even with tolerance the 32 mg shots would have been nice.

For reference, they’ll iv you 2 mg and then 1 mg as needed for severe pain in the ER setting.
I take 5-10 mg of methadone maybe once or twice a week so that would be considered a reasonably low tolerance correct?

So even with a little tolerance like I have snorting 8mg of hydromorphone would not be a problem? I won’t be on any other depressant substances or really any other substance at all.
Nope, no problems..you'll be good. You might be super faded, but you'll be good. If you are skeptical, snort half and see where it gets you after 20 minutes.