• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dihydrocodeine potinators

^ Oh shit, yeah. Is dihydromorphone significant for the overall opioid effects of DHC?

Sominex I believe is diphenhydramine elsewhere in the world, I vaguely remember reading that, but it is definitely promethazine here in the UK.

It's the lack of sedation I don't like with chlorpheniramine Mr Blonde, which might mean it is the best choice for you phsycra actually, if you don't want sedation although not sure you'd get a whole load of potentiation either. Definitely good for the histamine release though! Promethazine is always my choice, but I like to be noddy if possible.

^ I don't think DHM is extremely significant, but I figure better play it safer then sorry. I would just dose the promethazine 20-30 minutes after the DHC, it's what I do with codeine and have no problems. :)

Yep I see what you mean about the chlorpheniramine... and yeah these days I would feel the same way! It's good to have a nod where possible. :)

^ Indeed :) managed it yesterday with less codeine than I used to need which is a good thing! And yeah - I dose prometh half an hour after codeine for that reason, hadn't thought about DHC before.

So I took the next step in my DHC journey and looked up Douching that rectal cavity before squirting DHC up there.

THat has made a big difference. Can deffo feel the effects a lot more strongly now.

I have also combined the DHC with some Soma which I have found to help things along nicely.

At this stage I'm kind of experimenting through reading up, trial and error and a process of elimination in order to find the best outcome.

Once I do find it, hopefully I will be able to be satisfied that I have found it, and then not end up doing it too often.

Feeling pleasantly drifty / dreamy/ floaty and care free right now. It's nice. It's taken afew attempts to get a good technique / ritual combo but it has been worth it. ON previous attempts the effects have often been so subtle that I couldnt really even tell what I was feeling. Apart from writing really longs posts very quickly so it must have stimmed me up although I couldnt feel it subjectively.

Last edited: