• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dihydrocodeine 120mg?

RoleyPoley

Bluelighter
okay, so I have a fuckload of these. I took 4 of them, and got some of the most intense stomach pains I've ever had in my life for about 20 minutes. I laid down and after the stomach pains went away I had some every pleasant body tingles and awake-dreams for another 2 or so hours. After the nice effects went away I vomitted for about 8 hours, and had such a horrible headache for two days that I couldn't stand up. Are these results typical? I would like to try it again but I actually felt so horrible I called in sick to work TWO DAYS later.

NO that isn't normal. If it was this drug would have been pulled a long time ago. Why do you wanna try'em again if you had suvh a horrible experience. Dihydrocodeine is less potent than codein, btw. I've never tried themn but knowinf that I would think that they borderline on worthless.

Actually what you report isn't that uncommon - it happened to sebastians_ghost and myself - both seasoned opiate uers .. personally I don't care for it, as when you get into the doses required to recreational use, the side effects go up.. so try again, but don't hold yer breath..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Probably your dose was way too high.
Just my $.02
biggrin.gif

-Myco

If I go above one or two 120 mg pills, I get that as well. Dihydrocodeine is just a crappy narcotic.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here