• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dihidrocodine

@Sarahg20 , You Got this Girl!1 You are so strong and smart to ask for help. No matter what you do with it, it will work out! But you have asked and listened to Experience from people that do care about you. Most of us on here are all in the same Tribe, { we are All friends, just some we have not met yet.

If you are going to consider any drug, I would recommend starting with learning to spell it first. Dihydrocodeine deserves respect, just as all Opi’s do!!!!

If you are going to consider any drug, I would recommend starting with learning to spell it first. Dihydrocodeine deserves respect, just as all Opi’s do!!!!
annnnd you just became that guy.

seriously that was so unnecessary. everyone was feeling warm that we did some good and instead of got all sly wanting to see her suffer told her the truth about it and successfully helped someone from making a bad decision they'd probably regret.

some people have trouble with spelling and grammar, that does not make them any less than you. In fact they generally don't use their knowledge of the correct spelling of common enough proper nouns (no variation in spelling) to inflate their ego to try to tower over others.

i unno why but lately i've been feeling more and more like being a man does involve a level of somewhat being a dad. are you proud of yourself? are you that enamoured with the ability to spell? did you gain something from your remark?

Try harder.

My apologies, I was not aiming to offend, or be arrogant. I was trying to explain you need to dot the “i’s” and cross the “t’s” with all aspects in relation to deciding if your use of opioids will help.....

However you’re right I was rather blunt and for that i am sorry. It was never my attention to offend or derail the Post!!!!

My apologies, I was not aiming to offend, or be arrogant. I was trying to explain you need to dot the “i’s” and cross the “t’s” with all aspects in relation to deciding if your use of opioids will help.....

However you’re right I was rather blunt and for that i am sorry. It was never my attention to offend or derail the Post!!!!
lol - big of you to say something - and ballsy to make it sarcastic. I am not difficult to get along with but i will always call out people bullying anyone i consider at risk. if you want someone to pick on, and this is directed at anyone not you - try me. shit happens and you're far from reprehensible by the standards of some lately. i just wanted you to know loud and clear that being a smart ass sometimes makes you seem like a jackass. this was one of those situations. ultimately i'm not gonna budge on that principle no matter how many people dislike it. and if you don't like it again i'm not an educator i don't know how to get through to those people. the worlds falling apart man, we're all pissed and frustrated. when someone comes in asking if they should try heroin, spelling should be the furthest thing from your mind and i see what you were thinking - but its not productive to put people down and alienate them. this is life or death stuff. maybe she doesn't overdose ever - but do you want that kinda bad juju of contributing to someone running from people and towards drugs?

thats my perspective. and believe me i am so grammar nazi i make alt-write jokes seig heil at my superior aryan ubergrammar. i correct people all the fucking time because i feel like it reminds people of one of my degrees - English Lit and Rhet the most useless one. theres a time and a place i'm sure you would not want to contribute misery to someone going through so much already

Well its not like its impossible to stop a habit, but the mere reason considering going that road.

Looking back I was missing something, imo better and real. That gap, that lack of feelin throughly part of something. Like one is not involved. That you are born in a weird kinda society.

Drug use will fill that hole, without fixin it. Instead it could lead to a lot of problems later on. But the decision is up to you.