• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dihidrocodine

Sarahg20

Bluelighter
Anyone here taking dihidrocodine? I know a couple ppl on it who take it like an anti depressant, just 1 that actually works lol... Would I be stupid in starting it? Would it become an addiction? Would it become a vice where I have to keep upping the dose? Pls no mean replies, I'm just trying to find SOMETHING to make me be able to live happily. Love to all ❤️

You’re going through a tough time at the moment from what I’ve read on your other posts. Taking opiates will not help you. You’re gonna start down a horrible road of addiction which will ruin your life. Please speak to your dr and let them know that what you’re currently on isn’t helping your issues. Let them help you. Self medicating might seem like a good idea now but I promise you it isn’t. You’ve a child to look after, they won’t benefit from you becoming an addict.

I’m so sorry you’ve lost the person you love. It must be so hard and my heart goes out to you. Try to find a support group or someone to talk to about your feelings. It really will help just to get it out of your head.

Anyone here taking dihidrocodine? I know a couple ppl on it who take it like an anti depressant, just 1 that actually works lol... Would I be stupid in starting it? Would it become an addiction? Would it become a vice where I have to keep upping the dose? Pls no mean replies, I'm just trying to find SOMETHING to make me be able to live happily. Love to all ❤️
sorry sarah, i see a lot of myself in this post. i wish you could take opioids for depression - truth is its not going to help as much as it harms long run and i'm not gonna feed you some bullshit about antidepressants even remotely working in a predictable manner.
i know your pain just wanting to find something that works to let you be okay breathing and living in your own skin. The short answer is there is no such thing. The long answer is you have to find it somewhere within yourself and it sounds stupid and cheesy and cliche.

I am noone to judge how good or bad of an idea using drugs to escape depression is i do it allllll the time in so many ways. I don't have healthy mechanisms to refer you to. I can just tell you that your words and your line of thinking is damn common among us - most drug users have looked for a high that just makes the pain more bareable. there's nothing that works for longer than the duration you are under the influence.

I'm on this positivity kick its really weird me of all people being so about kindness im actually kinda an asshole or have been for the most part all my life. Welcome to bluelight where we all get it. Where i don't think you need to worry and say "No mean replies" that hurt to read cuz i know that kinda vulnerability when i see it. We appreciate your existence all of us i'm sure. We look forward to brainwashing you into our future space shaman drug cult. Oh shit - i wasn't supposed to mention that last part yet was i?

Don’t start down that road, it’s long and seems impossible to get off...I know this is kinda obvious and easier said then done but start working out, you’d be suprised how good you feel after a good workout

Don’t start down that road, it’s long and seems impossible to get off...I know this is kinda obvious and easier said then done but start working out, you’d be suprised how good you feel after a good workout
This is surprisingly true if you don't have a routine with working out but not everyone is at that stage - maybe you're just dealing with too much bullshit to be all perfect routine portrait of modern health ms. goodlife and all that - maybe you just don't give a shit and things are stressing you out to the extent that you need release not a goddamn routine. I am by no means even very good at following my own advice in this fucking case - just trying to be real with you.
Try to resist the urge to scream at my next question.
Have you tried opening up to someone and just talking. Letting it out in a productive and educational way with someone that you trust - because ultimately that will help you heal, and that is your safest best bet.

Relying on heroin or opioids for some - for any remote semblance of contentment is really a horrible circumstance and people really lose themselves there. Women on opioids generally have it the worst at this point and many of those women were the last people you'd expect to be enslaved by a fucking flower to the extent that they will push through any psychological trauma as long as there's a fix at the end.

Don't go down that path. Please. This is my last one of these tonight, i realize i'm sounding too much like someone's dad today, but fuck - all of y'all i don't know anything about most of you - but take care - do you but don't die or something it's like not cool and y'all are really people i'd show loyalty to over most because i see so much i can relate to in so many people here.

This is surprisingly true if you don't have a routine with working out but not everyone is at that stage - maybe you're just dealing with too much bullshit to be all perfect routine portrait of modern health ms. goodlife and all that - maybe you just don't give a shit and things are stressing you out to the extent that you need release not a goddamn routine. I am by no means even very good at following my own advice in this fucking case - just trying to be real with you.
I appreciate your realness broham..but like I said I know it’s easier said then done, drugs are the easy rout, then there is the hard rout, and eventually the easy route turns to the hard route and vice versace , ya dig ? I’m just putting it out there

I appreciate your realness broham..but like I said I know it’s easier said then done, drugs are the easy rout, then there is the hard rout, and eventually the easy route turns to the hard route and vice versace , ya dig ? I’m just putting it out there
oh i feel you man i'm with you i wish i could say "work out instead its so much better" with a complete straight face to everyone but really it is true drugs are never going help improve depression almost as a rule. And i've been on my not wanting to see anyone else go through all kinds of shit. maybe it's like delayed empathy hitting me or some shit i don't know i just feel like if there is a little bit of good i can do i should probably try - cuz it's on all of us to make life easier for each other.

oh i feel you man i'm with you i wish i could say "work out instead its so much better" with a complete straight face to everyone but really it is true drugs are never going help improve depression almost as a rule. And i've been on my not wanting to see anyone else go through all kinds of shit. maybe it's like delayed empathy hitting me or some shit i don't know i just feel like if there is a little bit of good i can do i should probably try - cuz it's on all of us to make life easier for each other.
I can respect that

Part of me thinks we are animals and need that work and effort to have shelter hunt gather ect. Living like we were ment to...but the way things are now it’s like we have no real meaning just punch in punch out got to McDonald’s it’s depressing and we’re depressed...just getting that physical exercise I really think help a lot

Part of me thinks we are animals and need that work and effort to have shelter hunt gather ect. Living like we were ment to...but the way things are now it’s like we have no real meaning just punch in punch out got to McDonald’s it’s depressing and we’re depressed...just getting that physical exercise I really think help a lot
bingo, i ain't no fucking house dwelling ass whatever naturally - i'm supposed to be out there chasing loinclothd bootcheek in between linking up with the crew to go chase cows with spears. the fuck is this bullshit, that's what i signed up for.

can't trust a bitch to pick up plan b no more ... let alone edible berries

bingo, i ain't no fucking house dwelling ass whatever naturally - i'm supposed to be out there chasing loinclothd bootcheek in between linking up with the crew to go chase cows with spears. the fuck is this bullshit, that's what i signed up for.

can't trust a bitch to pick up plan b no more ... let alone edible berries
That shits hardwired deep in our DNA....you ever go to the zoo and see the lions ? Suprise suprise they look incredibly depressed

yeah again i may be a little too highto articulate it but i believe all this is valid to raise as concern in a scientific debate.

since the lockdowns because of this pandemic i'vebeen especially crazy and so have many others.

Dihydrocodiene is a pretty crappy opiate too. Get that horrible stomach feeling. Very dry mouth. Didnt even make me feel nice.

I may be biased when it comes to opiates as my parents were "junkies" when i was a kid.

Id suggest going to your gp with a SO n explain how ur daily life is being affected. You want to see a psychiatrist n if a doctor can refer you you will get the ball rolling. These can diagnose and perscribe you the right medication. Lyrica (pregabalin) is one that alot reccomend in regards to anxiety but did nothing for me. Clonazepam also a benzo i get not much in terms of sideeffects but it helps my anxiety. Valium helps in short term but it has horrid rebound anxiety and some side effects..

I would suggest demanding to see your gp and try your best to get to see a psychiatrist who can properly diagnose you though. If indeed your problems are severely impacting your day to day life .

Being sober is the answer but not everyone is the same. The human brain is a very complex thing that we wnt understand fully in my life time.

Regards bare head

Everyone keeps saying you don't wanna go down that road so here's my reply to that:

Fuck Matt n trey are geniuses...but I think if harm reduction is the main point of this site it’s important we let people know what it’s like on the other side of addiction, which is essentially a battle for your soul, obviously there are functional addicts but for a mass majority it all end the same way. It’s crazy to me how doctors never really tell you to exercise n eat healthy, and I know this won’t work for everyone but I think a vast majority of people are taking something they done REALLY need...and what effects will this have down the line ? Babies born with these drugs pumping through them since conception...the world is going to hell in a hand basket and at some point the damage will be irreversible

Thanks all, I'll take ya advice n stear clear, iv gotta think clearly n yup it's deffo not a road I wanna go down. U know wat, I think I was just looking 4 1 of u guys to say yh itll b fine do it... But I'm pretty naive wrhen it comes to well aslmost anything. So I'm glad iv been scared straight so to speak xxx

Thanks all, I'll take ya advice n stear clear, iv gotta think clearly n yup it's deffo not a road I wanna go down. U know wat, I think I was just looking 4 1 of u guys to say yh itll b fine do it... But I'm pretty naive wrhen it comes to well aslmost anything. So I'm glad iv been scared straight so to speak xxx
You don’t know it yet, but that’s the best decision of your life

THIS IS SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT
you know that you and i - all of us are guilty of encouraging drug use knowing full well how bad the consequences could be.
i see people post the opposite of advice sarcastically just cuz they're hurting and wanna fuck with someone
thanks sarah for helping this be so clearly evident. i don't know what the fuck has flipped in my brain this past week i know it's common for people to just lightly encourage use on any use forum but yo - we can't be fucking doing that. i am not trying to be a fucking boyscout. but i strongly believe in you can use drugs and not be a horrible person. maybe i'm trying to absolve myself of personal guilts maybe i'm half psychotic, who the fuck knows.
What is undeniable is what happened here was the right thing.
If i was indeed trying to form a transgalactic space druggy cult with me at its centre i'd call this a miracle.

@Sarahg20 , You are so young and special from your posts <3
You are hurting right now and in a tough and vulnerable place! You would like a magic wand to Sprinkle Pixie dust on you and make it all better, and you Fell Good!
Only actions and time will do that for you, NOT DRUGS!!
None of use got here for being Boy/Girl Scouts!! so our advise come from First hand experience of using. In your young life you have seem the wonders of Medicine can do for you, used correctly. So if you have the Demon of Addiction in your soul, it may be trying to stick its LITTLE head out , Can Grow into an overwhelming Monster Trust me.
So as you get your like and emotions in a better place { and You Will} "If you do try opiates or go down a Rough Benzo path {Not my DOC) please remember what we have all taken time out to share from our lives with and for you .<3<3
If No one has Told you they Love today
I Love you and pray for your Acceptance of " Life on Lifes Terms"
All is Well - Ice
Now I NEED to get on this Fuckin Zoom meeting that has been waiting for me!! I told them I Have a family matter that I need to attend to First 😁😆🥰

THIS IS SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT
you know that you and i - all of us are guilty of encouraging drug use knowing full well how bad the consequences could be.
i see people post the opposite of advice sarcastically just cuz they're hurting and wanna fuck with someone
thanks sarah for helping this be so clearly evident. i don't know what the fuck has flipped in my brain this past week i know it's common for people to just lightly encourage use on any use forum but yo - we can't be fucking doing that. i am not trying to be a fucking boyscout. but i strongly believe in you can use drugs and not be a horrible person. maybe i'm trying to absolve myself of personal guilts maybe i'm half psychotic, who the fuck knows.
What is undeniable is what happened here was the right thing.
If i was indeed trying to form a transgalactic space druggy cult with me at its centre i'd call this a miracle.
Misery loves company, I think we’re all guilty of that at some point...but when you see a young lady thinking about making this kind of decision off emotion you have to try and stop them