• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Differing types of speed and their differing rushes.

Does anybody know of any studies showing comprehensive details regarding impurities of various speed/meth/ice samples in Australia? I think I could figure it out for myself if I had access to such info. I did a search before, but I couldn't come up with anything more than averag epurity percentages, which is useless for my purposes.

The problem with this is that forensics general reports don't usually give individual batch analysis of impurities, but rather ranges over which impurity levels are found, and if anything is mentioned it is likely to be a mean of tests done over a quota of different batch tests. It is doubtful some of these compounds would even be measured quantitatively if the level was under 1%
While the complete range of compounds detected may be on a lab analysis report for a particular case, this information is not made available to the public.

Solvent is often what you taste when snorting speed, although depending upon the process and cook, anything can be present. Sometimes cooks even add hypo or phosphorous acids to the end product as it is reported to give a better rush when snorted.

Most in the know cooks would use toluene for a non-polar solvent (or diethyl ether if available). In the production of meth, IMO acetone is only fit for glassware cleaning :\
User cleaning is a different matter, as the range of available, suitable solvents for getting rid of additives etc is somewhat limited.

If you haven't already, you will find some good stuff re meth impurities on Rhodium's site.

meth impurities

meth impurities 2

meth impurities 3

yaba impurities

ODCCP page 5

ODCCP page 6

ODCCP page 8

meth impurities (pdf)

meth; forensics

Last edited:
The long high but no euphoria, very reminiscent of 4-methylaminorex.

4-methylaminorex has a distinct chemical smell that is VERY strong and very much NOT a methamphetamine smell.

Similarly, it is easily one of the most bitter substances I have ever tasted, and the taste lingers in the mouth. The drip from snorting is fishy (very ammonia-like), again unlike meth.

The smoke is much harsher than meth smoke; heavy smokers find it painful after a short while.

Injecting 4-MAR, unlike injecting meth, leaves a yellow bruise along the vein, about 6 cm long. No stinging of the solution, however.

4-MAR does not make you horny, unlike meth.