• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Differents brands of tramidol potency

Status
Not open for further replies.

justtakethat

Bluelighter
Iv noticed theres a dofference in the brand of tramidols. For example the round 319's are a bit naseua inducing so i can only do about 3 and 3/4 before getting too sick. Iv had another brand of circular ones that made me throw up at only 3(all brands talking about 50mgs) and then i had some elongated ones like a vicodin and those u could take about 4 and half, but my buddy says those make him more jumpy (come out a not with a little jerk) no we dont have seizure history and never go above 300mgs. But lately these longated "NO24" is the best yet yoy can take pretty much 5 and be fine naseua wise. Also i forgot to add both the longated ones offered way better nods then the 319's

*Tramadol

And yeah, there is a bit of difference between some of the different brands. The 319's are good for me and the elongated ones are nice as well, but i have noticed that the Mylan brand tramadols are a bit more speedy for myself

*Tramadol

And yeah, there is a bit of difference between some of the different brands. The 319's are good for me and the elongated ones are nice as well, but i have noticed that the Mylan brand tramadols are a bit more speedy for myself
What do the mylans look like, and whats ur usual dose?

Because this topic is purely speculative we don't allow brand vs brand discussion. Many people notice no difference between brands, others swear some brands are weaker...

Pharmaceutical companies are regulated well in the US and have to adhere to laws that determine how much variablity there is pill to pill, so there shouldn't be much of a difference at all.

Like I said though some will refute this. Sorry but I do have to close this. Please read the BDD guidelines to see what is and isn't suitable for the forum. It will also explain why these threads aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.