• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Different types of psychedelics used on blotters?

sakn

Greenlighter
I've only had experience with 3 different psychedelics found on blotters and unfortunately I don't think any of the times has it been LSD.
My first psychedelic experience (my first blotter) had an electric feel / kind of metallic taste (almost like a penny,) but no mouth numbing or anything like that. The 1st trip was also the most enjoyable trip i've experienced and I experienced quite a different set of effects compared to the last 2. I'd like to say it lasted about 8 or so hours and then an hour or two of putting things into perspective. My 2 more recent trips however I am certain were not LSD because of the bitter and mouth numbing sensation they caused and the short duration ~6 hours+ a little more.

While the last 2 trips were enjoyable I'd much rather experience something more like my first trip..
I'm aware that the 2 latest trips were most likely an Nbome, 25i maybe.

All of this brings me to the question what different chemicals are sold nowadays on the street on blotter paper and are there any RCs that might explain my first experience? as i'm still skeptical my first experience was actual LSD.