View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

different spice blends.

DXMkid420

Bluelighter
does anone know what blends contain different JWH-xxx compounds. im trying to find JWH-073(dont say buy it pure) does anyone know what blends have what? i know nobody really knows whats in them, but if you have tried JWH-073 and smoked a blend an it was the same high, wich blend was it?

there's really no way to know. There are so many cannabinoids available now and the differences between a lot of them are very subtle. Most blends tend to use more than one cannabinoid also, which could further complicate trying to figure out what's in a blend based on subjective effects. This is kind of the reason we don't allow "What did I take?" type threads, because based on subjective effects it is all but impossible to figure out what a substance was.

You could email some of the companies that make these blends, but I don't know if you'd get a response.

okay, yeah thats true. i guess ill try to email them, but i dout ill get a response as you said.

On some places, the one that is creating types of the "incense" /Blends can/will tell you because they are the ones making them.

Different people crave different JWH combinations in ther blends. So there are other vendors that takes care of the other part because everyone get what they are told to get. There is a nice forum for this question... Keeping the customer coming back will require that they provide the correct chem that needs to be researched. If not they don't come back Just my 2 cents

Logistics my man

not sure why you're opposed to buying pure JWH-073 and applying it to plant material yourself... it's pretty easy.

its not that im oppsed to it, i just like instant gratification. so when i buy spice, i can smoke it right after. if i order pure jwh, then i have to wait and all that good stuff

its not that im oppsed to it, i just like instant gratification. so when i buy spice, i can smoke it right after. if i order pure jwh, then i have to wait and all that good stuff
Yeah if you really cared that much about having it on plant material. You could smoke pure 073 much faster than you could spice(you'll have to open,pack,repeat vs. putting some powder on something and vaping it). Also just use something else(spice?!?!?) while you wait for the order its fucking simple.

I am not. I apply it to plant material the other day with great success. Acetone is next. Just aint got the funds to do it cus when i do. Gotsta have @least a few lb's lol!!

I like applying it to ciggarettes and such. My friend hooked me up w some shit(non cbn containing material and put 073 and 081 on it. Good blend. Half oz had half g of both to it.

Next step is making my own blend w acetone

Yeah - as a word of advice, it seems that blends with multiple cannabinoids in it are better than ones with just one.

Im very much unimpressed with JWH-250 (and most of the others) on their own, but i got a blend with a mixture of 19, 81, 203, and 250, and it was awesome.

I have smoked every type of K2 I know of, about ten different local blends, zohai, and spice gold. I can't differentiate any of them from eachother or powdered JWH-018.

That being said, I love JWH-018 like no other cannabinoid. (I prefer it to weed, but I still enjoy weed plenty.)

I'm w/ TheAzo in just making it yourself. Depending on where you live, theirs usually certian gas stations and almost all smoke shops have them. Personal experience! Smoke shops will have the best you can get, gas stations can save you a lot of $$$. Theirs a store Planet K, with all the diff. spice blends that are super strong for around $40 a gram, or I can go to the convienent store in which I spend $12 for 3 grams, weaker and probley way unhealthy, but if you think of it what would you smoke? Just try them all and learn yourself what's good or not, non will kill you, maybe just one gram at a time it'll kill you!! XD

BTW why can't I quote???????

(dont say buy it pure)

Why not? It takes half an hour to make your own blend, saves you a LOT of money (Seriously, you spend 40-50x less this way), and you know what you're smoking, instead of putting your health in the hands of a shady dealer (Sure they might be a headshop but they care about you no more than a street dealer does, maybe even less since they have a bigger customer base)

Why is it that you want to spend more money to get a lesser product when you don't know what's in it?

That's like going to buy molly and going "Damn actually I want pills, but this guy only has pipes, and for 10x the price of molly, so I'll get pipes"

The only reason I could think of for you not being able to make your own blends is that you live with parents or something - if that's the case, then your best bet is to ask the people at the headshop what each blend contains, and if they don't tell you, refuse to buy it. You wouldn't buy something from a street dealer if he just goes "This gets you high if you smoke it!" would you?

Sorry didn't notice that when I was posting. So you'd rather have 50x less for the same price than wait a day? Sounds a bit weird to me unless you're pretty rich. Just order the JWH while you still have some legal bud/JWH/herb to smoke, that way when you run out you'll already have plenty ready. Problem solved :)

Whatever you do, dont use the strain 5f-ADB . It will make you lose your fucking mind