• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Different Shrooming Methods.

Nec

Bluelighter
What me and my friends used to do most often, was to boil the freshly picked shrooms in water, and take the brew,
and make coffee, tea or whatever one wanted.
Also you can eat them while you pick Em.
Maybe put them on pizza´s or as a topping for you Ice Cream...
What Do YOU Know? - Nec

Ice cream? Something about that just doesn't sit right with me. Call me lazy, but I just eat them. I hate the taste, but I'm too damn lazy to do anything about it. It doesn't linger unless you have chunks stuck in your teeth, I just chase it with something.

i'm too lazy too. however, if i have a bunch of shake i'll mix it in yogurt and eat it.
peace, outkast

heating ur mushrooms decreases potency, personally i find the brews to be ass nasty(but then again i think all mushrooms taste ass nasty
smile.gif
)My fav way of killing the taste is to make a pringle shroomwich, put a cap and a stem on one pringle, put another pringle on top and munch away.
happy shroomin
coda

Peanut butter on crackers topped with shrooms... Yummy. Well, not really, but it does make it palatable.

I find that if I just chew them up and quickly wash it down with chocolate milk the taste doesn't bother me. Plus chocolate is a really really weak MAOI
wink.gif

An important issue with shrooms is "dosage." you don't want to mess up...i never have been able to understand how people can dose properly with teas.
[This message has been edited by Sloth (edited 07 April 2001).]

I use chocolate fudge cookies. I take the 2 halves of the cookie apart, put the shrooms in and put it back together.
dan.

I've always just eaten them....washed down with a cup of coffee they really don't taste too bad at all - just a little earthy.
------------------
Everybody asks yer name
they say you're all the same
so now it's nice one, Geezer
and that's as far as the conversation went

Er, I don't mind the taste of mushies much at all. I chew them up really well and hold them under my tongue for a few minutes. Instead of reacting with an "eww," why not learn to appreciate the subtleties of the mushroom taste? After all, most beer and wine lovers have to develop a taste for the stuff...shrooms are similar. Go into the experience intending to enjoy the mushrooms and, who knows, you may well like 'em.
------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

i usually just eat them, and sometimes i smoke them. smoking however doesn't give the full feeling of the schroomz.
bTs

smoking a shrooms-joint releases more tar than a whole pack of sigarettes..... Wouldn't do it....

I'm no expert but doesn't smoking them DESTROY the psilocybin? Isn't that why everyone says Castenada's books were bullshit?
Love,
Pure
------------------
Intelligence is not best measured by the answers you have but by the questions that you ask

That grind into coffee sounds pretty interesting, I´ll try it the next season.
Maybe I´ll invite my parents over for dinner... "Ohh.. i´m just cooking some juicy pork shops with a very tasty shroom sauce and some crispy coffee with a very, but good, unusual taste", hehe...
Maybe i´ll just invite the whole family over.
- Nec

Maybe I´ll invite my parents over for dinner... "Ohh.. i´m just cooking some juicy pork shops with a very tasty shroom sauce and some crispy coffee with a very, but good, unusual taste", hehe...
- Nec

- Nec

- Nec

i def hear that spike.. def increases it.. one time me and a couple of my peeps threw in like a 1/4 of shrooms with some oj concentrate some ice cubes and a bit of water in a blender, mixed it all up tasted good as hell but fuck'n made me puke like CR-azy after an hour... then i tripped balls.. if it wasnt for tha puke'n part id def do it up again that way.. peace
------------------
"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is dubs, drugs, pubs and parties. " - Jip

i def hear that spike.. def increases it.. one time me and a couple of my peeps threw in like a 1/4 of shrooms with some oj concentrate some ice cubes and a bit of water in a blender, mixed it all up tasted good as hell but fuck'n made me puke like CR-azy after an hour... then i tripped balls.. if it wasnt for tha puke'n part id def do it up again that way.. peace
ps if this is double posted.. my bad.. but it said connection timed out....
------------------
"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is dubs, drugs, pubs and parties. " - Jip

I was just wondering how does the coffee grinder method increase the effects????