• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Different feeling?

That_Deep_Sound

Greenlighter
Swim feels that MDMA crystal hit him a lot harder and is overwhelmed by the rush because it causes anxiety. usually swim feels the need to sit in a quite place with a bottle of water and a friend to calm him down. However ecstasy tablets depending on my make swim feel floaty, full of energy, loved up.
Why?

You're getting shite pills n good crystal mate! The dosages you're taking in crystal form are much higher than the ones in the pills you're taking.

Welcome to bluelight.

Cant believe some people are still using the "swim" prefix thing. No-one cares who you are lol. Pills and crystal should be more or less the same assuming the active ingredient is in fact MDMA and the dosage is the same. Perhaps a little longer come up if taking hard pressed pills.

Only way to know for sure is to reagent test, or even better send off to a lab.

I assumed decent tablets contained other drugs like amphetamine\caffeine with MDMA being the base drug. Maybe all the pills I've took have been lower mg.
I haven't took pills since 2013 but plan to take some soon. MDMA crystal feels amazing after the rush has passed but I don't like the intensity when coming up, What's a recommended dose to feel energetic and to feel the love?

^ decent tablets contain only mdma....of which there are thousands of different presses around (see pillreports.com)....the conception that tablets always have additional shitty drugs in them is pretty blown out of proportion

I assumed decent tablets contained other drugs like amphetamine\caffeine with MDMA being the base drug. Maybe all the pills I've took have been lower mg.
I haven't took pills since 2013 but plan to take some soon. MDMA crystal feels amazing after the rush has passed but I don't like the intensity when coming up, What's a recommended dose to feel energetic and to feel the love?

a good dose is between 1 and 2 milligram of mdma per kilogram of body weight. the question is which proportion of yourt crystals is actually mdma. since purities of 70-95% are not rare it's always a good idea to dose as if your stuff was pure mdma if you don't know how strong it is. you can always redose but you can never lower your dose in hindsight.

if it's only the comeup that's uncomfortable you can also split your dose into two smaller doses and take them maybe 30min apart. that way the comeup with be smoother and less intense.