• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Different Brand Percocet

Mr31

Greenlighter
Does anyone else get slightly different side effects from different brands of percocet? For example: When I take a few of the 'RP 7.5/325' I just get tired with no euphoria (I also have little tolerance). And if I take the 'A332' brand, I do get some euphoria with less tired feeling. I know everyone is different but do have any of you experienced the same?

Does anyone else get slightly different side effects from different brands of percocet? For example: When I take a few of the 'RP 7.5/325' I just get tired with no euphoria (I also have little tolerance). And if I take the 'A332' brand, I do get some euphoria with less tired feeling. I know everyone is different but do have any of you experienced the same?
Not so much Percosets, but I find I get more of a sedation and nod from pure 5mg M5 oxy pills than 5/325 percs, but I'm sure the APAP has something to do with that. I hear the generic percs feel weaker than the normal ones, but I haven't heard anything about them having different effects.

I agree. For instance, theoretically,this is all subjective. I have heard from various trusted sources, that the main difference between a Oxycodone 5/325 and a Percocet 5/325, is the generic filler used in the pill. Two pharmacy’s each can prescribe their in my case generic version of Clonazepam and each have their own suppliers. Pharmacy A is cool. fast service, but they, in my case stock the wrong 1mg clonazepam.It is yellow,round and hard. Now I go over across town pharmacy B. This place has a Green 1mg Clonazepam Qualitlist, These pills melt pretty easy in the mouth. I strongly believe that the fillers in these pills induce or stop or reverse enzymes.

This happened to me with hydrocodone, as well as Percocet. I also get prescribed the same perc brand as the one in your post OP and I get the best effects from it. Nods, euphoria, overall relaxation. Can't remember other ones. I have noticed that the Lortab (with the pink dots) give much better effects than the other pills containing hydrocodone.

Zydus oxycodone 10's are much weaker then ktech oxys and they are hard as a rock. I get a script and once I ran out someone gave me a few of the zydus pills and I thought they were fake until I did a pill ID on them!