• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Difference Between S isomer and Racemic Ketamine.

JC07

Greenlighter
Wanna know as I am keen on ordering some. Hopefully make me drowsy and sedated.

Cheers.

Wanna know as I am keen on ordering some. Hopefully make me drowsy and sedated.

Cheers.
Random kinda lol but if you didn’t know don’t eat for a few hours before you do ketamine. Sometimes it will just waste the experience and make you super Nauseous.
When I would do ket I’d take it with Ondansteron. An anti nausea medication because I have gotten nausea a few times and it was a waste. I’ve also seen friends waste their ket by eating before and feeling sick.

Ket never made me drowsy but I’m sure it probably can.

For me at least, when I did the most k I’ve ever done I just went from bliss to feeling confused. Sometimes the confusion can feel a little bit scary, so I just didn’t take anymore , I didn’t up the dose. I just put headphones on and rode it out listening to a blissful psychedelic song

There’s threads here which do detail the differences.

Generally I find racemic ketamine to be more stimulating and recreational but also gives me a comedown likely due to R isomer. S-isomer is more sedating, more potent by weight and gives me a better afterglow.

I like both for different things. If I want to stay up listening to music or something racemic, but usually I use K for its afterglow and relaxing qualities. So I use S more than racemic.

-GC