• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Difference between "blunt high" and "vape high"

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
What would you guys say is the main difference in highs between the 2? For me I really cant tell too much except that the vaporizer seems much more of a "heady high" with an intense rush. Anyone else? Reason I'm asking is because i have an 8th and if i roll a blunt its going to be a gram and if i get high off the volcano vape i just need less than a half gram. Thanks

If you can't really tell the difference, why does it matter what strangers online tell you?

I can't tell a difference either, but I haven't vaped more than 3 times my whole life. Even then, I'd suggest vaping as you've already worked out that it's a more cost effective way to get high than smoking is for you.

There definitely is a difference, with the "heady rush high" being more noticeable from vaping, especially a volcano.

I'd say blunt high's creep up on you more than any vape does

A blunt is going to have a good amount of weed in it. Which is why socially it seems more appropriate because it gets passed around and shared. However, a good blunt to the face will get you where you want to be without a doubt. Plus the rolling paper contains some nicotine and the synergy makes the high more pronounced and almost couch like affect. With a vape, you use less weed but the main cannabinoid that you inhale is 90% THC which produces a lighter and uplifting type high. That has been my experience at least.

A blunt is going to have a much different complex of cannabinoids, possibly even more than when vaporizing. How this affects the high is hard to say but the high is definitely different and I agree it seems lighter and headier when vaping.