• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diethylpropion/amfepramone Which is the best AMP?

Built240

Bluelighter
It seems like this is making a come back. Any expierece? I personally love adderall the most. Better than Dexedrine. I like a little levoamp with dex combined so adderall works best for me. I dislike ritilan. Shakey anxiety high and for some odd reason after using it one morning I wasn?t able to feel my adderall at all later in the day. Phentermine not a huge fan of. Feels dirty. I?m wondering what Diethylpropion/amfepramone feels like? How?s it different than adderall? Thanks

Which form of speed, if any, people find preferable is and always will be purely subjective. The best is the one you like the most.

As to the difference between amfepramone and adderall, a quick google search reveals most of what I'd imagine you'd like to know, found it's close relationship to burproprion (Wellbutrin) particularly interesting, apparently an analog of cathinone, where Adderall is a mixture of amphetamine salts. Adderall has a lot of recreational and utilitarian value to many people, however amfepramone doesn't seem to be considered a high risk for abuse.

A link if you would like to know more, but not sure how many posters here are familiar with the med to make for much discussion: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/diethylpropion#section=2D-Structure

Thank you! I am not very knowledgeable about the scientifics of different amphetamines. The main thing I just wanted to make sure that would not happen is what happens to me if I take Ritalin or Coke. For some reason, I have no idea why, but if I use ritilan or coke, then throughout the rest of the day adderall doesn?t work. It just doesn?t feel the same.

Thank you! I am not very knowledgeable about the scientifics of different amphetamines. The main thing I just wanted to make sure that would not happen is what happens to me if I take Ritalin or Coke. For some reason, I have no idea why, but if I use ritilan or coke, then throughout the rest of the day adderall doesn?t work. It just doesn?t feel the same.

Definitely don't recommend taking multiple forms of speed at once like that, although you may not perceive the usual effects from the Adderall, it's still in your system doing it's normal thing. Extended release Addy could be even more problematic, especially with an unpredictable, difficult to dose and notoriously cut up with god knows what drug like the average coke that's making the rounds.

Well I tried it and hated it. Similar to phentermine. Jittery, tachycardia and no euphoria. Not even close to dAmp or adderall. I think the general consensus when trying to find a better boost is either increasing adderall or the next step is actual meth. Neither a good idea but I?ve concluded you just can?t compare the feelings you get from adderall or DAmp to anything else so I?m just chasing the high and in reality you never catch it.