Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DiEt-Fencamfamin - N,N-diethylfencamfamin

blowjay

Bluelighter
Woo! I wish I kinda wish I didn't already have 2 red bulls so I could just attribute the buzz to this but holy fuck I feel amazing.

I tried 35 mg of N,N-diethylfencamfamin / DiEt-Fencamfamin , feels pretty similar to amphetamine and I am just fine with that. Slight nasal decongestant, also fine with that, running my mouth like I'm tweaking, kinda fine with that but I am supposed to be working but who gives a fuck it's Friday and somebody somewhere is probably having a worse day.

Had to piss just the once, I have head tingles, I could probably make this thread a phone book if I just had something worth talking about. Music appreciation is better, listened to Chevelle and had a tasty time.

I think it is safe to push the dose higher, there are so few reports on this. Feels like Adderall but less stress on my heart which I think is a plus.

Probably gonna rail some when I get home, no idea on duration.

Any fellow partakers?

I've sampled both fencamfamine (N-ethyl) and camfentamine (N-methyl) which were both excellent. I had kind of presumed that, since they overlay the amphetamine class that the N,N-dialkyl derivatives would purely be pro-drugs.

It's worth noting that fencamfamine also displays opioid activity with some of it's subjective effects being reversed by naloxone. I don't think anyone has conducted a similar 'challenge' with camfentamine or diethyl fencamfamine BUT most opioids have a tertiary amine moiety so possibly the diethyl homologue has more opioid activity?

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/154102704#section=Related-Records

If you notice, PubChem classifies stimulants, opioids and antihistamines all as sharing structural similarities with diethyl fencamfamine.

Well this has caught my attention. A drug that has both stimulant and opioid properties. Are there any other drugs that would have these same effects ?

Are there any other drugs that would have these same effects ?
There are some, I will leave others to address this but want to say that the DiEtFencamfamin has been great, I have dosed around 50+ mg today, have been redosing a few times, no jitters, kind of tense but loose with muscles, hard to explain, just really in the moment and happy with my life, pretty sure this could help depression temporarily but it's a bit too fun to give to everyone ha.

Still easy on the heart, makes urinary retention a little different, have went more often but it isn't as bad as the cathinone pissing.

I am really liking this.

Last edited:
Oh, fencamfamine and camfentamine were both VASTLY superior to any amphetamine or cathinone I have experienced (and I have sampled many different ones. Both are vastly more lipophilic (than amphetamines and cathinones) and so the action is almost entirely on the CNS and not the body.

Many reports suggest that the subjective effects of fencamfamine are more akin to nomifensine than amphetamine and while I haven't tried nomifensine, it also demonstrates that a tertiary amine can produce an active stimulant.

In fact, I concluded that the aromatic amine that made nomifensine toxic isn't required for activity - it's added to alter the pharmacokinetics of the drug. Diclofensine has a methoxy moiety and likewise I do not believe it's required for activity but acts as a sacrificial moiety (a weak point in the structure that the body can easily metabolize).

More recent compounds such as JNJ-7925476 and McN5652 further demonstrate this AND within their patents the QSAR is examined. The latter has a para thiomethoxy moiety and like the simple amphetamines, this ring-substitution yields a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. So I would be extremely surprised if 3,4-MD ring failed to display triple reuptake inhibition.

As a former chemist who now suffers from schizophrenia I appreciate the chem talk, I used to immerse myself in research and structures, I am not as fluid as I used to be and this helps me come out of my funk.

I will have to look into the compounds you mentioned, for right now I am trying to figure out best uses for this, I enjoy it alot and I function superbly on it, it pairs well with memantine, I just wish I had a benzo to even me out but that's only half a wish.

This stuff is very functional yet euphoric but rationale is still intact, I'm going to have to look more into related compounds.

Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you need to be especially careful when it comes to using CNS stimulants.

The Dark Side BL forum is often very difficult to understand. People measuring their recovery from the damaging effects of neuroleptics by how active psychoactive drugs are. Obviously I don't know, but I cannot help thinking that it was their previous use of psychoactive compounds that triggered the severe mental illnesses that neuroleptics are used to treat.

I've often wondered if it IS the neuroleptics that are responsible and not the malfunctioning brain chemistry that called for their need.

Invega was horrible, I am on olanzapine now , been fighting to figure out a combo to work right with the antipsychotics, I need some added dopamine because without it I am a shell of a man.

The neuroleptics cause a lot of the slower thinking and depression but they stave off the paranoia and delusions so I will take them to keep me from losing my grip on reality.

Somewhere there is a middle ground with the compounds and I will do my best in figuring it out. I am highly functional I am just super depressed which psychedelics used to remedy that.

Olanzapine has a lot of advantages but it's chief disadvantage is it's tendency to produce weight-gain. I've always felt that most patients prescribed this class of drug should be offered the chance to decide the dose that gives them the best quality of life. Anhedonia is common to all neuroleptics but it's an EXCESS of dopamine that is responsible for the symptoms (and decreased levels of NMDA in a minority).

So the lowest dose that sufficiently controls the symptoms combined with appropriate counselling is far better than simply prescribing what is, after all, a class of drug that would NEVER receive a licence if they weren't treating what is perceived to be such a serious condition.

Did you know that samples of cerebrospinal fluid among sufferers either has elevated levels of DOPAC (a dopamine metabolite) and/or reduced levels of NMDA. So clearly, if someone only needs adjustment to one of these neurotransmitters, selective agents would be much better. Pfizer developed and trialled NMDA agonists and in people lacking NMDA alone, they were both effective and well tolerated. But that only represents 10% of suffers, so now they are orphan drugs.

It's terrible that it wasn't worth developing a drug that could still vastly improve the lives of millions... but I'm hoping they were merely ahead of their time.

wow, this thread went a little off the rails. I would love to hear more experiences with DiEtFencamfamin. I purchased some when it was first offered but found it odd and unpleasant. Maybe i'll give it another try. I remember the comedown was unpleasant.

wow, this thread went a little off the rails. I would love to hear more experiences with DiEtFencamfamin. I purchased some when it was first offered but found it odd and unpleasant. Maybe i'll give it another try. I remember the comedown was unpleasant.

I did post a link to the PubMed data. The original patent covers both secondary and tertiary amine homologues and I mentioned that fencamfamine is known to display opioid activity.

I'm surprised that the diethyl variant turned up as the dimethyl seems like the obvious target - I don't know where it comes from so I don't know if the dimethyl variant was previously produced and subsequently banned. I would be interested to know.

Yeah I did not find it enjoyable nor useful as a stimulant. Certainly devoid of recreational potential. Which is precisely why it is being sold. That vendor does not sell compounds with any significant recreational potential.

And definitely doesn't feel like any opioid in any enjoyable. Had a mild KOR agonist-like dissociative feel to it maybe, but definitely nothing desirable.

I may the odd duck out but this stuff has been fun for me and I have tried over 100 compounds, I have been more productive and in the moment, it has made sleep difficult though.

There may be some weird effects but I appreciate alternative thinking, I have been depressed and this picked me out well.

I may the odd duck out but this stuff has been fun for me and I have tried over 100 compounds, I have been more productive and in the moment, it has made sleep difficult though.

There may be some weird effects but I appreciate alternative thinking, I have been depressed and this picked me out well.

Don't you find the dissociative effects to be off-putting? Perhaps dissociative isn't even the right term, but definitely has a weird feel to it.

What kind of doses are you using?

As far as a functional stimulant, I thought n-ethyl cypenamine was greatly superior to diethylfencamfamine

Again - why N-ethyl cypenamine? The N-methyl homologue is about 50% more potent.

I'm honestly wondering if, somehow, someone is attempting to evade the US CSA laws which state 'similar to or more potent than... a controlled compound' by specifically producing homologues that are LESS potent.

Again - why N-ethyl cypenamine? The N-methyl homologue is about 50% more potent.

I'm honestly wondering if, somehow, someone is attempting to evade the US CSA laws which state 'similar to or more potent than... a controlled compound' by specifically producing homologues that are LESS potent.

I tried both N-ethyl cypenamine and N-methyl cypenamine and I found N-ethyl cypenamine to be far more active and useful as a stimulant. Perhaps it is more adrenergic than N-methyl cypenamine, which gives it a much needed push as both are quite mild stimulants.

It seemed that the vendor was also aware of this phenomenon because I'm pretty sure it was priced a bit higher than N-methyl cypenamine.

Oh, fencamfamine and camfentamine were both VASTLY superior to any amphetamine or cathinone I have experienced
But Cathinones are off all these stims the most recreational, especially Khat although MethCathinone sounds good to.

They are sloppy instead of the clean my room/ talk to hear myself speak Amphetamin high and more recreative then the functional Camfetamine. At least imo.

It's true that fencamfamine is slightly better than camfentamine but I didn't note a huge difference. It's the fact that both have mild opiate activity (as cypenamine does) so they are much less stimulating.

Of course, it's been decades since I've taken a stimulant. I struggle with anxiety and the last thing I need is an increase in stimulation.

The last entactogen I took was MDAR which is notably better than MDMA although it's never been commercially popular because the patent route isn't too friendly and as far as I can tell, modern RC vendors don't do much research into finding better syntheses. Seems dumb. It might cost you $2000 for a qualified medicinal chemist to find and document an improved route... but if it then means you can buy the target compound for $2000/Kg LESS because you provide a cheaper route, it pays for itself very quickly.

Don't you find the dissociative effects to be off-putting? Perhaps dissociative isn't even the right term, but definitely has a weird feel to it.

What kind of doses are you using?

As far as a functional stimulant, I thought n-ethyl cypenamine was greatly superior to diethylfencamfamine

I zm dosing 25 mgs 2-3 times a day, has kept me awake and motivated, euphoria isn't like amphetamine, its just motivated but somewhat relaxed and focused..

Fencamfamin has a 16hr half life I'm not surprised this messes with sleep. Maybe just dosing once in the morning would work. How does it work for concentrating on tasks?