• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Didn’t work help

Imalreadydead

Greenlighter
Hey people

im a 5’2 girl and weigh 140

i bought fish scale cocaine yesterday. I’m in Texas and it was imported from Mexico 82% pure and tested twice. i bought 2 grams of it. I’ve never done coke before. I’ve done weed, shrooms, opioids and now cocaine. Last night I crushed and snorted 3 of the little circle thing I’m gonna attach in a photo. also I’m not on any medications or anything that would mess with the drug in my system
survival-uses-for-pill-bottles.jpg

ok i couldn’t figure out how to upload a photo from my photos onto this post. But it’s the circle that’s on the bottom of the pill bottle I put the powder in that circle and snorted 3 circles full

I don’t think I experienced the full effects I did not get a euphoria feeling, I just felt very quick but it was a very minimal feeling. Then after like 45 minutes I just felt a slight pain in my stomach.

im gonna dose again today but any tips on what I can do to experience the high better or any advice at all?

thanks

How do you know it is 82% pure? Did you send it to a lab or take someone's word for it? Drug dealers, and I imagine especially coke dealers, are full of shit and will tell you straight chalk dust is 97% pure colombian coke.

Three hits the size of that pill bottle dish should be plenty to get a decent high. But then again i've also heard that actual pure coke is much more subtle and more enjoyable than the alternative. If it is relatively pure coke then maybe coke just isn't for you.