• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Trigger Warning Didn’t know where to put this, but made an appointment because worrying about a lightly painful very slightly annoyyng bump under my tongue

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, just hoping for some reassurance. I think I’m worrying over nothing. But I’m also kinda stoned right now so a little paranoid.

I put a trigger warning for that comment. Hope that’s okay.

But yeah got a lightly painful bit really tho just annoying bump like in the crevice of between my mouth and my gum on bottomed jaw. But full disclosure and maybe TMi but O have HPV so maybe it’s just that it never had that before I mean I never got symptoms rr it before and have had it 18 years.

Then I worry because HPV greatly increases your chance e for oral cancer.

I made an appointment tomorrow at 1030 with a dentist. Hopefully, it’s just me worrying for nothing. Fuck if I k ew the risk, right? Fuck it

Is it white?
Well actually it literally just burst a second ago. It kept feeling like it was getting bigger then it burst I was feeling it with my tongue because it was getting uncomfortable from the side and location right in that service between the gum and the mouth on the inside of the gum like under the tongue area.

I’m starting to think it may have just been like a build up of saliva in a duct. And now I just blasted by business out there that I have HPV lol but that’s all good. I’m a married man and plus it’s very common they say.

But yeah think it may be a false alarm but I’m still going to go and get a cleaning and cray and tell them about it.

So, just hoping for some reassurance. I think I’m worrying over nothing. But I’m also kinda stoned right now so a little paranoid.

I put a trigger warning for that comment. Hope that’s okay.

But yeah got a lightly painful bit really tho just annoying bump like in the crevice of between my mouth and my gum on bottomed jaw. But full disclosure and maybe TMi but O have HPV so maybe it’s just that it never had that before I mean I never got symptoms rr it before and have had it 18 years.

Then I worry because HPV greatly increases your chance e for oral cancer.

I made an appointment tomorrow at 1030 with a dentist. Hopefully, it’s just me worrying for nothing. Fuck if I k ew the risk, right? Fuck it
1. Has your oral cavity been scraped tested and typed for HPV?

2. NOT EVERYONE that has genital HPV has oral HPV.

3. Your body can clear HPV. (ACTIVE HEXOSE CORRELATED COMPOUND is a Japanese developed supplement that is CLINICALLY PROVEN to clear HPV from infected VAGINAL and CERVICAL tissues and also CLEAR ABNORMAL LESIONS (not cancer).

4. The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of HPV strains DO NOT INCREASE cancer risk because they are not oncogenic. MOST WART CAUSING HPV strains Don't CAUSE CANCER. It's the few non-wart-causing strains that are implicated.

Lastly, the increased cancer risk is not very significant compared to the gen pop.

I know all this because I got a screaming case of penile and anal WARTS after having vaginal an oro-anal sex with an infected female (WHO KNEW BUT DIDN'T DISCLOSE) - I like getting my ass licked, so sue me.

My doctor said the warts were so bad I needed surgery. They were everywhere down there.

I started taking AHCC, zinc sulfate, and literally sitting in vinegar saturated depends.

2 months later, after much peeling, scraping, etc (but no surgery or caustic RX. I was wart free and scar free.

1. Has your oral cavity been scraped tested and typed for HPV?

2. NOT EVERYONE that has genital HPV has oral HPV.

3. Your body can clear HPV. (ACTIVE HEXOSE CORRELATED COMPOUND is a Japanese developed supplement that is CLINICALLY PROVEN to clear HPV from infected VAGINAL and CERVICAL tissues and also CLEAR ABNORMAL LESIONS (not cancer).

4. The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of HPV strains DO NOT INCREASE cancer risk because they are not oncogenic. MOST WART CAUSING HPV strains Don't CAUSE CANCER. It's the few non-wart-causing strains that are implicated.

Lastly, the increased cancer risk is not very significant compared to the gen pop.

I know all this because I got a screaming case of penile and anal WARTS after having vaginal an oro-anal sex with an infected female (WHO KNEW BUT DIDN'T DISCLOSE) - I like getting my ass licked, so sue me.

My doctor said the warts were so bad I needed surgery. They were everywhere down there.

I started taking AHCC, zinc sulfate, and literally sitting in vinegar saturated depends.

2 months later, after much peeling, scraping, etc (but no surgery or caustic RX. I was wart free and scar free.
Well, I got it at 21. And yeah I had a couple down there at first but they fell off and never returned in all these years still to this day. I e never had them at all since then but I was told I still carry the virus a year ago so idk…think it was a salivary stone and that’s what the dentist said too

By the way that sucks to say the least about your situation. I’d be on a war path hate to say it if someone willingly gave me a disease like that yeah….they would disappear.

Of course, I’d have to make sure they knew they had it. I would never act on anything without 100 percent proof.

Well, I got it at 21. And yeah I had a couple down there at first but they fell off and never returned in all these years still to this day. I e never had them at all since then but I was told I still carry the virus a year ago so idk…think it was a salivary stone and that’s what the dentist said too

By the way that sucks to say the least about your situation. I’d be on a war path hate to say it if someone willingly gave me a disease like that yeah….they would disappear.

Of course, I’d have to make sure they knew they had it. I would never act on anything without 100 percent proof.
If your skin was not scraped and tested, they don't know.