Did you realize ????????

Xstatic

Bluelighter
I guess this is really a two part question.
Ya know when something happens in your life and you have no clue how big of an impact it will have in your life until you get down the road and stop for a sec to look back.
When the board was down, it really hit me that even though i don't post that much, this place really means a lot to me.
So finally to the questions, The first time you rolled, did anyone have ANY idea how much it would change your life and your thoughts ? And the first time you came to this board, and felt the rush of talking to all these people that are into the exact same things you are, any clue how much of an impact it would have on your life ?
------------------
There is no end to the adventures we can have if we seek
them with our eyes wide open

I didn't think for second that my life would have changed like it did. I had done a bunch of other drugs before e and while they all affected who I am and what I believe (especially acid) none had the impact that E had.
I didn't even know what I was getting into when I rolled for the first time, I was just told that it was fun and I should try it. I never imagined it would change the way I look at life and interact with others like it has. And give me a really fun thing to do every other week or so!
And to answer the second question, I never thought it would lead me to spend countless hours on bluelight, but I'm so thankful it has
smile.gif

I definately feel ya there! When I took my first roll I thought someone had opened my eyes to the real world and that there was soooo much I was missing in life. E had a big effect on my life....I shouldn't blame it on the drug itself, but the mindset that it put me in was unbelievable...I thought it should be like that all the time..
smile.gif
smile.gif

I made some life changing decisions after I rolled for the first time. And I only have small regrets about them now.
As far as this board goes..I have met so many cool and not so cool
frown.gif
peeps on here and gained so much knowledge. Some of the people I have met on here I party with every weekend now, props to PhillyBWa, he's my boy!
I don't know what I would do with my time during my endless day at work without Bluelight and my fellow Bluelighters on ICQ!!
I love you guys!!
Mad <<>>> to RuRu, Raverdave, Raverdad, Flower, Tiger, Brownman, redwheelz, tribbleorlfl, and anyone I may have left out that I have had the honor of PARTYING like hell with!!!
------------------
~~~Queen G~~~

I definately feel ya there! When I took my first roll I thought someone had opened my eyes to the real world and that there was soooo much I was missing in life. E had a big effect on my life....I shouldn't blame it on the drug itself, but the mindset that it put me in was unbelievable...I thought it should be like that all the time..
smile.gif
smile.gif

I made some life changing decisions after I rolled for the first time. And I only have small regrets about them now.
As far as this board goes..I have met so many cool and not so cool
frown.gif
peeps on here and gained so much knowledge. Some of the people I have met on here I party with every weekend now, props to PhillyBWa, he's my boy!
I don't know what I would do with my time during my endless day at work without Bluelight and my fellow Bluelighters on ICQ!!
I love you guys!!
Mad <<>>> to RuRu, Raverdave, Raverdad, Flower, Tiger, Brownman, redwheelz, tribbleorlfl, and anyone I may have left out that I have had the honor of PARTYING like hell with!!!
------------------
~~~Queen G~~~

Muh best friend gave me my pill (Dino)... and said "not to scare you but this is gonna totally change your life" Thanks chad! And... now 8 mons later... WoW it's been fun, with plenty more where that came from... And about Blulight, I love you guys... *MwuaH*
EddiE
PLUR
------------------
"ya got the househeads, breakbeat junkies, drum and base purists, hardhouse people and all the ravers across america."

I'd have to say E changed my life for the better. I've always had a feeling of "goodness" in me, E was able to enhance or amplify that feeling. It's the perfect drug for my attitude. And after "entering this world" I found the acronym PLUR, something I've always had, but now I have a way to spell it. PLUR is sort of like my overall attitude which is why I like E so much, you see it's all connected. It's PLUR-E;-)
As far as bluelight goes, as long as I'm rolling and I don't see any end to it soon, I'll be posting on bluelight. Hell even if I stop rolling I'll still probably be here just because the overall vibe here is good, thats all I really need.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

I know a lot of people who take drugs,but not one of them does so for the right reasons,so when I came accoss Bluelight,it was like a God-send for me!Thanks to all the Bluelighters!
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I actually was weary about E the first time I took it. I had gone through something horrible with a good friend of mine who was a tattoo artist, that ended a beautiful life and is thaught to have involoved alot of E.
So the first time I took it I was a little afraid, but I took it with a girlfriend of mine who is one of the most wonderful people in the world. We were in Puerto Rico and we walked on the beach for awhile eventually going to a small club. Everything was so beautiful and felt so good...Before that night I never had any idea....
This experience combined with all those that have & continue to follow have definately changed my life.
I just found Bluelight a little while ago, and I hope that the trouble with the server does not continue, because this is such a wonderful place for so many people.
-):pixieLoca

I lived @ a house in Ocala for a while last summer with some of my bestest friends. And thats where I first saw E in action. I remember two friends were fighting over a E tablet one of them had.(They were use to other drugs. Neither had done E). One of them
took the E. And I just remember them making up. And after that it was ON! Another friend "Hippie" who lived there tried his first E. And its funny, noone @ that house ever listened to any kind of dance music. Mostly just fear factory, Ozzy, NIN, a lot od death metal stuff from norway,ect.. And I remember seeing him just bust out for hours to some NIN. And this grrl Naomie doing ballet type dancing for hours. It was kewl. Then one time
they introduced this one girl to E and for like a hour she was on the ground saying "Oh, my God I can't believe I'm not having sex right now". And Naomie kept telling her "You don't need sex, your rolling" that was funny.
And of coarse I wouldn't try E until much later. And it was after, one of my best friends in the world(who always tried to get me to do drugs, (in a good way!)) "You'll know what to do with this stuff". So when I moved to Daytona. I made friends with some really kewl vampires (tru story). And I rolled with them. And it was perfect. I had an afterglow for a month and a half. And I stu7mbled upon bluelight shortly after. And bam!
Peace Yall
Apples
------------------
BLueLiGH!T |is| The EcStaSy |of| Internet

i've been rolling for jsut over a year now, and WOW my life has changed.
I used to define ambitious. I was all about the grades, the money (at least when i graduated and started making some), the comeptition, the STRESS. i was living for the future, which i imagined as some very luxuriuos and pompous setting involoving power.Addtionally, as a friend, i was a TALKER. i chose friends who would listen to ME, I chose friends b/c they would benefit/amuse/coneveniance ME .
And now?? suddlendly i don't give a damn about money. i saw the movie fight club and saw that waht i though i wanted wasn't really what i wanted. what i really wanted was happiness: fun and adventure and love and good people to share it all with. and i still have amibtions and want ot do great and improtant things but i've relaxed. i know that if they're meant to be they will come to be in due time. i still strive for excellence, but it's a directed, calm, and faithful joruney, not a frazzled and angry one.
and with my friends i started becoming the LISTENER. people were comign to talk to me instead of me seekign people out to listen to my shit. i'm begiinnng to love mor epeople, instead of hating them. i try and find the bonds that connect me to others rather than the differences that divide us. and blueligihters are an incredible part of that.
is this all b/c of e, you wonder? no. but e started the revoltion. it opened my eyes and now i'm able to see and explore for myself.
PLUR everyone
------------------
there's this part of your head, in the front on top, that before x, you never knew existed. and that part feels very very good. even after, days and weeks and months and forever after rolling, you can imagine that part of your head and feel it, you are newly aware of that part of your brain. and how can this expanded awareness be a bad thing??