Did you know that racist electronic dance music, rap, and metal music exists? Cringe - what do you think about it? Bluelight's least PLUR thread ever.

About racist,nazi music...u got screwdriver and groups like that.OI! Music....for madvbrit football hooligans.These groups are popular here too.Amongst our football hooligans....it's some kind a punk music.Never heard about racist rap or el.music or stuff like that....but there is a christian rap&even metal.Quite popular at protestants....same melody...there is even good songs amongs this......only lyrics are all about Jesus Christ&so on.....some kind modern gospel

Personally for me, these are stones better left unturned. lol :cautious:
That's right.Once i turn on a rock.Literally.The rock had some symbol on it,which was weird,but i did not take account of this.Under the rock there was viper,which had ran away.......and the troubles just begun

About racist,nazi music...u got screwdriver and groups like that.OI! Music....for madvbrit football hooligans.These groups are popular here too.Amongst our football hooligans....it's some kind a punk music.Never heard about racist rap or el.music or stuff like that....but there is a christian rap&even metal.Quite popular at protestants....same melody...there is even good songs amongs this......only lyrics are all about Jesus Christ&so on.....some kind modern gospel
Yes I have heard Christian rap and metal music. Some of it's not too bad.