Did you know that racist electronic dance music, rap, and metal music exists? Cringe - what do you think about it? Bluelight's least PLUR thread ever.

Racism is a bit like poop

It's ugly, but everyone has it, and trying to pretend otherwise just creates unnecessary shame

I'll get around to listening, just for the fun of the controversy. My prejudice is that overtly agenda-driven tracks put musical quality on lower priority.

This slaps

Don't think it's racist tho, just some dirty white boys
I think it bangs, too. It's Anthony Beastmode's best song.

I just thought the "I'm a rebel" and "I'm the man" might be considered racist by some.

And the kiss my white ass suck my white dick.

Last edited:
There is definitely a far-right element in certain subgenres of EDM, gabber especially if memory serves me correctly

I'm not super familiar with all of the aspects of EDM culture, and have never really participated with it directly (most of what I know about it comes from my gf who participated in rave subculture), but, just based on my impressions, far-right politics combined with the culture and sensibilities of rave/EDM culture...it's just a weird mix imo

I saw a video once where a guy at a rave got told Osama bin laden was dead for the first time.

It's a weird video.

Last edited:
I saw a video once where a guy at a rave got told Osama bin laden was dead for the first time.

It's a weird video.
Ya well that is a meme video the subs are not the actual translation.
Just like all the "Hitler Reacts to" video made from the same movie clip.